[APP][Pro] Device Capabilities - Enhance the capabilities of devices

Brightness usually goes from 0.00 to 1.00.
Why would you need 0-100? Is it special lamp/brightness?

The homey app goes light/dark based on that dame default dim 0.00-1.00, and Unfortunantly, there is nothing i as app developer can do about that.

Not sure, ill have a look into it when i can.

Sorry, didn’t test it. It is indeed working with a value from 0 to 1. I was in the assumption that it needed a percentage from 0 to 100 because the dim card is in percentage.
Schermafbeelding 2023-05-18 om 19.15.58

1 Like

You missed my post probably

1 Like

I yes indeed, thanks for your help.

1 Like

I tried to make an very simple example for an user, but the AVD didn’t work as expected.
The requirement is to build an AVD with more than one lamp, only on/off. I thought it’s possible to use the Reflect function and there is no need anymore to creat flows.
So this is what I did:

I wanted to reflect a double switch (Output 1 and Output 2). But if I tap on one of the On/Off button, nothing happens. The only thing that works is that the buttons change their on/off status when I turn the lamps on/off via the original device tiles.
Have I made a mistake? Or have I misunderstood the Reflect function and it’s not possible to perform actions with it?

Btw, the Homey smartphone app also crashed 2 times after I made some changes at the AVD. A crash report was send to Athom.

1 Like

You alao need to put React to Yes to make the lights go on when pushing the button.

1 Like

Yeah, when changing OnOff buttons, the app crashes. Not much i can do about.

Okay, i have just updated DC.
When editing AVDs, if you had a Reflect set to a Chronograph and pressed save, it would show empty.
This has now been resolved.

1 Like

Hi,

All of my AVDs cannot be reached.

Apparently since 3 am.
That’s when Homey always does a restart.

A restart of the app and a Homey restart did not help.

Diagnostics report: ca7bd71d-bff7-4823-80f9-7e68b9eca7d0

Screenshot 2023-05-21 124621

1 Like

Do you use Reflect?
It looks like it cannot find the devices that are used there.

I have just updated the DC app, version 2.11.11, and it has some better error handling in those cases.
Please update and let me know if it works then.
Else, send me another daig.

I do not use reflect devices

I fill the AVDs with flows

But now it works again with v2.11.11

Great

1 Like

Okay, not sure why than, but the homey-api loads devices, and tried loading devices that didn’t exist anymore.

Do you use watcher/listener flowcards perhaps than?
That listens for specific capabilities?

Yesterday I deleted two virtual devices (not AVD) and have not yet edited a flow.

1 Like

Well, that could certainly be it.
Well, it’s solved now, so, great!

Do you mind creating a ticcket for this, so i can solve it and communicatie about it?

I hope that I have done this correctly.

Your request (xxxxxx) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff

I think not :wink:
That seems like a ticket with Athom.

Please create a ticket on my support side : QlusterIT / nl.qluster-it.DeviceCapabilities / issues — Bitbucket

ticket is created

I thought we had solved this one this morning?
You said:

?