I want to generate a smasung API token for my TV. The TV is already registered in the Samsung cloud and I see it there. The question is which options should I click on so that I can control my TV via Homey. What I want is that when someone presses the doorbell, a snapshot appears on the TV via the chromecast. That already works. What doesn’t work is to go back to hdmi1 after 3 seconds. To get that working I need an API token but I don’t know what to choose from the list.
Top_Homey
615
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| [App][Pro] Sony BRAVIA Android TV | 120 | 3808 | February 1, 2026 | |
| [APP][Pro] Android TV - Take control of your TV experience | 102 | 5496 | September 24, 2026 | |
| [APP][Pro] Android TV - Community (deprecated) | 124 | 7640 | February 18, 2025 | |
| [APP][Pro] Philips TV Jointspace | 376 | 31157 | August 27, 2026 | |
| LG WebOS better integration | 532 | 30624 | October 2, 2026 |