[App][Pro] PaperTrails Log - Advanced Logging and Log management (v0.6.3)

Hi Guys,
Sorry to have you wait here so long,
For me now it look like something from my past live,
Published end may 2019…
I published the last version in a hurry as I moved to a different place, had to spend a lot time rebuilding me new house and moving to is and then less than a year later also started a new Job that took a lot energy.

As I have moved/changed some computer I need to look if I find back the latest Code and how I published it for this site.

Beside that I also want to find a way to do above Flow and Log management easier.

Due to new Job and different situation I am already more than 8h a day behind my computer and didn’t find the energy to spend much free time behind the PC for Programming.
Filling the small timeslots now most with reading and managing the community from my phone.
(Beside testing the Bridge and Homey Cloud as that was also a non-payed time)

I Think I have some nice ideas for My Apps like Papertrails but still didn’t take the time to realize them.

Also the fact that Athom won’t allow Papertrails on the new Homey Cloud made me think if I should continue with Papertrails this way or think about a new way is that makes it maybe possible to provide also a Homey (cloud) option.

What do you guys think:

• Should the be some kind of logging for Homey (Cloud) (to a Cloud service)?
  • Should Homey Pro provide Local logging?

Maybe if I find energy and time this winter I can spend some time on Papertrails and on Apps but this (Programming) isn’t my profession.

2 Likes