Geoblocking will kick the robot out after while not sure how long so have to turn it off or wireshark to check what ips to whitelist
Thanks a lot @MathiasT for the work on getting the app to work - much appreciated.
I am trying to set up a flow which starts the mower at sunrise every second day.
Now I select "Start mowing ‘Task 1’ ".
However, this made me wonder: In the Mammotion smartphone app, the ‘Task 1’ is comprised of mowing settings + a mowing schedule (currently 5 AM on certain weekdays).
If Homey initiates ‘Task 1’ - should I then deactivate ‘Task 1’ in the Mammotion smartphone app - or what do I do to prevent the task being run in both the Mammotion smartphone app and in Homey?
If it is not possible to run deactivated tasks I would love a flow card to apply the same advanced settings as are available in the tasks (cutting height, mowing pattern, lawn perimeter mowing incl. laps, mowing sequence, AI obstacle detection, speed, spacing) + select a mowing zone when initiating mowing.
Oh, and another question:
In the Mammotion smartphone app I have created two tasks: ‘Task-1’ and ‘Task-2’
After having waited a bit the homey app only lists ‘Task-1’. Is there anything I can do to make it display the other task?
OK, so I tested and realized that you can pause Tasks in the smartphone app - yet you can still access those tasks in Homey.
This is great for running tasks via Homey while avoiding duplicated commands from the Mammotion cloud.
I still haven’t figured out how to get the Mammotion Homey App to see/list other tasks besides “Task 1” (see my previous reply in this thread)?
I am almost done creating my initial cutting flow in Homey - however, now I wonder what flow card to use, to get the robot to resume a cutting task?
Thank you so much for this. Can you kindly confirm if this app works with the Yuka mini 2?
It should. Just test and provide feedback
Hi Mathias, thanks for your great work! I updated my Luba 2 3000 (2024) with the new software 1.30.29.8 some days ago and now i do not get any update from the mower anymore.
I have tried to repair the connection and reboot the app, but still not update.
I made a diagnostic report : b8926efe-41bb-460d-82b3-e42899fd8157
Edit: Solved it by:
- removing the mower from Homey (might not be necessary, see below)
- Logging in with my “Homey email” in the official Mammotion app
- Added a new mower in Homey when I was logged in to the Homey email adress in the Mammotion app.
I could also be enough just to log in to your Homey adress in your official Mammotion app and then run a Repair login on the mower in Homey, someone else can maybe try and verify, since this saves you from redoing all flows involving the mower
Your app works perfectly with the Yuka mini 2 1000 - Giving Homey the ability to select which zone to mow directly would be a massive benefit, Controllable from Homey Flows. Thank you so much for all your hard work
I still see problems with no updates of status for Luba mini. Anyone else having this?
First of all, really happy to see Mammotion support in Homey — this has been something I’ve been hoping for for a long time! Great work! ![]()
I’m still using a first-generation LUBA, and I was wondering if there is any possibility of adding support for the LUBA 1 as well?
I realise the API/integration may be different from the newer models, but I’d be very interested to know whether support is technically possible or something that could be considered in the future.
Thanks again for bringing Mammotion to Homey!
Hi Mathias,
I have the same issue with a LUBA 3 and app version 2.5.56.
I created a secondary Mammotion account and shared the mower with it. The LUBA 3 is visible and fully controllable when logged into the official Mammotion app with the secondary account.
When I pair Mammotion in Homey using that same secondary account, login succeeds but the device list is empty.
Diagnostics ID: 35d61dfe-fa0d-4b5f-84de-248bc609d9f8
Hi Mathias,
Thank you very much for this app. I’ve been waiting en hoping for this for a long time. Installation went well.
I mis one feature that would be really nice. I use customized Mowing angle pattern and cutting height etc. Would it be possible to run on of these tasks as programmed in the mammotion app?
Everytime it starts now it does the same pattern and at the lowest setting. That is also a big risk if that does not get adjusted of cutting the gras far to short. Hope to hear from you and thanks again!!
Hi there!
Very happy that Mammotion support is being built.
I have a Luba Mini 800 AWD. But when i login the mower is nog showing up as a device i can add. Login with mammotion account goed fine, but now devices to select afterwards. Is that because de Luba Mini 800 is not supported yet?
thank you!
I just installed it and works perfect, I had some small issues with finding my mover, but figured out that I had blocked China in my Firewall
Thanks for a great App
Please check that you do not block China in your Firewall, I had the exact problem and Mathias asked me for this to check and after I unblocked China - I could add my mover (Same model)… Its unfortunately seems to needs access to a Chinese Server before you can add it?


