[APP][Pro] Device Capabilities - Enhance the capabilities of devices

Just so people know, who want to switch to the new Homey Pro 2023, but don’t want to rebuild al there flows.

With The Flow Exchange(r) (TFE) - Exchange Your Flows with Others! from the Device Capabilities App voor Homey | Homey you can completly export/migrate your own flows from your older model to your new model.

During import, all old devices will show lists of compatible devices on your new homey.

You can then select the device on your new homey, which would have the same name i guess.
After that a script is created to recreate all your flows (including variables and stuff like that).
Also, internal references to flows itself are already correctly by TFE.
And many apps are supported by it.

Personally i already use it a lott to copy/paste complex flows which are the same for all (bed)rooms but with different devices, changing it during import.

Now, currently, it only supports advanced flows, but i’ll change that so it will include normal flows (which is almost done already).
Also, recreation of flow-folders will be included, as will other requirements needed to copy the complete flows from an older Homey to a newer Homey, like beeing able to copy/paste your own flows including HomeyScript codes in there original cards.

9 Likes