[APP][Pro] Tado° community app (met geofence & verw. capaciteit) (NL)

Just published…made a mistake in the version, is 4.2.0.

4.2.0 is out, let me know what you think

It will not update, its stays at the 305 version after installation.

Tried to upgrade from from HCS, got a message on Homey that a new app was installed tadoZones (3.05 → 3.0.5)
Then removed tadoZones from Homey and successfully installed 4.2.0.

• tadoZones is still not visible on Homey Web (same as 3.0.5)
  • when adding a new device (thermostat), there is loading screen, for 1 or 2 minutes and sometimes the app crashes or it stays on loading screen .So there is no ‘login screen’

Edit 1L
When adding device “Een Tado huis” I do get the login screen, after login, I again get the error "Cannot read properties of undefined (’ reading ‘getHome’ ) "

Can you do a clean install again. And add a thermostat? If fail, could you pm me the log?

Noticed an issue on a fresh install, will be an update soon.

4.2.2 is uploaded. If you have 1 Tado account, just start adding a normal device (AC/Valve/Thermostat) or a Home.

What do you mean with Homey Web??

Hi Martin

Upgraded to 4.2.2 via the HCS website. Also with 4.2.2, tadoZones is not available for me via Homey Web (https://my.homey.app/)

When I add a device via Homey app on mobile:

• “een Tado Huis” → Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ’ getHome’)
  • Thermostaat → ’ Er zijn geen nieuwe apparaten gevonden’

I can log on to app.tado.com with the username / password, so it must be correct.

HI Martin, I’m not sure what to look at…
Is it needed to reset the Today values with a flow?
Here’s an overview of most measurements until now:
Screenshot from 2023-01-17 22-46-57

This is weird, i have done multiple clean installs, no issues. Can you pm me your logs, so I can try an recreate.

P.s. When you ads a device and you provide your credentials, are you chosing login button or continue (doorgaan). I have made that mistake multiple times, specially on my mobile. login button must be selected

This is not an app that is available in the official app store, so you would indeed not see it there.

Martin Verbeek

Hi Peter, no not needed, it will reset at midnight.

1 Like

Oops, that’s it…, Using login button did the trick.
Feeling very NooB…lost 2 weeks of playing with your app.

Ok, and thanks as well for explanation on the HCS vs Homey Web.

Not an issue, there were problems in the code with a clean install you helped fixing them😅

Oki, I just want to let you know it never was reset yet

Stupid me, I changed the implementation during testing from reset at midnight to control by the user through an action card. The card is not on device level, it is app wide, just look for Reset usage counters or Zet de verbruiksgegevens op nul. Run it the time you want.

1 Like

Thanks! Found it, and it resets the day values now at midnight.

Is het mogelijk om de velden “Kosten vandaag” en “Gas verbruikt vandaag” in te vullen aan de hand van de gegevens van mijn Homewizard P1 meter?

Bedankt.

er is een action flow card, die een dag verbruik doorgeeft aan Tado EnergyIQ. Die waardes gebruik ik weer in voorspellingen. Volgens mij kun je die waardes doorgeven ook al heb je geen abbo op EnergyIQ.
De andere zaken worden berekend/voorspeld.

Zondag Schema

Versie 4.3.0 implementeert de mogelijkheid om een dag als Zondag te laten verlopen qua schema. verwachting is release ergens deze week,

Het pikt de nationale feestdagen op die voor de regio bestaan op basis van waar de tado is geregistreerd.
Op de thermostaat/valve/AC kun je via geavanceerde opties Feestdagen als zondag aanzetten als je dit automatisch wilt. Om middernacht wordt dan het schema in manual gezet en het schema van zondag er op losgelaten, het laatste blok zet het schema weer op automatisch.

Je kunt via een aktie flow card ook het Zondag schema selecteren, voor vandaag (meteen) of voor morgen. Er gebeurt hetzelfde als bij nationale feestdagen. Als het Zondag schema actief is kan het worden opgeheven door de zone op automatisch (slim schema) te zetten.

Je ziet of het schema actief is op het device:

Als bonus kun je een ALS kaart gebruiken om te reageren als een feestdag is begonnen…tag feestdag geeft aan welke dag het is. Er bestaat ook EN kaart voor.

3 Likes

Where did you find this?
Mine is still not resetting at midnight.