[APP][Pro] Remotec Technology App (v2.4.3)

How can Remotec ZXT-600 learn Fan Speeds and Fan Swing Modes?

Also not clear how Code List can be helpful, can somebody explain?

I saw that 2018 was bust as for new implementations how about 2019? :slight_smile:
I would be really interested in support for the ZXT-310 since it really seems like a great way to control all my av stuff

Hi guys, could I check if anyone got ZXT-600 to work with the current app? I am having difficulty in learning the IR codes as the code list library does not have my aircon model. Can anyone help me with the steps to learn the IR codes? Thank you!

Hi.

I just included one rxt-120 into my system. Working great with the ac and all.
With my other system (hubitat) i had to get readings from another source. Does this driver use temperature readings from the rxt? Mine is running on battery in FLiRS-mode.

Is it possible to get readings from another source? Now it seems like it is stuck at 24 degrees, no idea where it got that temp from.

When i make a flow, I feel I got two options for setting my desired temperature on my ac. “set temperature” and “set setpoint of a thermostat mode”. What is really the difference here? The last option I did not get to work properly. At first, I would think that the first one would be to set the current temperature, by using an external tempsensor, but it seems like this value sets the temp that it sendt to the ac?

Hello,

Controlling my Remotec ZXT-120 works great, but it seems to be some issue with temperature reporting? Mine is stuck at 23.00c, ive seen it once at 22.00. The temperatur could be correct but it looks like it does not get the decimal digits? Ive tried reinclude it, but same issue.

Regards

Is there any plan to add the REMOTEC Z-Wave Adv Remote? It is a cheap secondary z-wave controller and i am a little excited at the cost!

Thank you!

Gareth

Hi, just got my Homey and installed this app to control a ZXt-120. I can change the mode ok but can’t find where to set the temperature. Not sure India kissing something obvious or if it’s not there for some reason.

That’s right in the very first page.
Just slide you finger over it…

Hi

I had wondered if that was it and have tried but don’t get any activity. There’s also no temp showing like in your screenshot.
Here’s what mine looks like

Is there something I’ve missed?

Hmmm. Maybe try ptp your Homey. (Pull the plug for more than 10 minutes)

I’ll give it a go and let you know what happens.

Thanks for the tip. That worked after resetting honey - leaving it off for at least 10 min.

Paul Phillips
[mod break: removed private information]

Dear I am new owner of ZXT-120
I am using it on battery but after 2 days new battery are at 20%!
It is possible to change a setting for low consumption?
Thank

Today I received a ZRC-90. Taking it out of the box, putting in batteries, installing the app on the Homey and having a first test Flow running took less than 10 minutes. Communication of the scène master with the Homey works flawless. Ted also thanks for this great app.

Jan

Is it possible to add on/off function to ZXT-120 when used on homey dash?

When now used in the Homey dash and you push the icon nothing happens, there is no way to turn off or on the airco using the icon on homey dash.

The only option available on homey dash is to change the temp setting.

Hopefully there is a way to add on/off (when icon is pressed, on icon is white, off icon is grey) and maybe if possible also an option to change the modes in the homey dash?
(but most important on/off)

thx

Hi, please add the type of battery for the Remotec Scene Master and that is where 2 x AAA is used.
Homey - Energy - Batteries
thanks

Add please battery percentage for ZXT-600 AC Master
Thx

Hi! Thankyou for your awesome work.

Will this work under HomeyFW 5.X or not?
Have not been able to figure that out.

Thanks. Yes, will work on Homey v5