[APP][Pro] Homematic App (v1.0.0 Beta)

Sorry, let me say it more clearly.

How does it work now with you’re “dump” switch and without any power supply? You say, that the “dump” switch controls it like a pulse switch now. A pulse switch can only work with power supply.
But maybe I completely misunderstand your current setup. :man_shrugging:t3:

So it would be helpful to post some pictures or a sketch of the actual situation.

You’re wrong. Both modules have inputs for magnetic contacts, buttons, temperature sensors, like HmIP-FCI1 (HmIP-FCI1 has no input for temperature sensors!), and outputs. You can configure these outputs as pulse switches like it’s actually the case if I understand it correct.
In the Homey App you can create a virtual button and a flow.

When…
– Virtual button is pressed
Then…
– Output 1 on

Because both modules have an auto-off function, the output is automatically switched off again (according to the preset time), so it’s a pulse (momentary switch). For example you can open electric garage doors with this method.

Please use these links for more information:
Fibaro Smart Implant
Shelly Uni

How will the intercom work without electricity?
There we are again at the beginning of my questions and explanations.

I haven’t the time right now to read your full post, will come back to it. But regarding the power situation: the intercom, etc. is powered now, of course. It’s just that behind the (low voltage) existing pulse switch there is no room for an external power source for an input module. So any module that could input a signal, would have to be battery powered.

I would love to enter the ip manually, cause my Homey somehow connects with my outdoor Wifi-AP which has a separate Subnet then my wired LAN. Worked at the beginning, cause CCU was connected on a switch with the same VLAN, but now i moved the ccu where i can‘t configure the VLAN.

Hi.
Can I control garage door opener with Homematic module with this app?

BR JR

could you please add the Homematic IP HmIP-WTH-B Wall Thermostat Wireless? Thank you for that and thank you for the reaction

Good evening The Homematic app is great. My question is the following, is it possible that the wall thermostats can also get the window / door contract switch. With this I can influence the desired temperature gr Gerrit

Hi,
does the Homematic App supports a HMIP WTH-2 correctly? Actually I have problems to connect this device with the homey-App. In my CCU3 the device is added and listed. I want to use the deive in some flows on my homey.

Regards,
Ruprecht

1 Like

I would like to know, if Timo is still working on this app.

I like the app and I use it at home. I made a little change in the app to use the HmIP-STHO-A. Four days ago i made a pull request to merge my changes with Timo’s app. I wish that my change will be part of the regular app, so that I can use my HmIP-STHO-A.

What can I do, if Timo doesn’t work on that app anymore?

Good evening The Homematic app is great. My question is the following, is it possible that the HM-WDS30-OT2-SM-2 Coming in to the app. With this I can influence the desired temperature gr Gerrit

hi. i’d like to buy and connect the device HmIP-BSL (Switch Actuator for brand switches – with signal lamp) to homey. I don’t see it in the list above, but I find it extremely cool. I already see so many useful and beautiful uses of this device in my home. is it planed to add this device too? thanks a lot.

Good day

Will the homematic be expanded with other components? I still have the hm-wds30-ot2-sm-2 and hmip-fcl6 and hmlp - fcl1 † And I have the because thermostats have a switching couple contact for when a window is open, I also wanted to use this. Is this possible or for the future

hi. I installed the ccu jack but I cannot configurate it. how can I create a login to communicate with homey? thanks a lot.

What happens if you push the button Show Stored Bridges?
If you receive the S/N from the CCU and the IP address, then everything seems to be fine (don’t post the S/N please!).
After that you have to go to the Devices screen in the Homey app and add the Homematic devices in the same way you add other devices.

thanks for your answer. I see the S/N of the CCU3 with the IP-Address. I could add one device correctly. it seems to work. it sounds strange to me, because I didn’t create any login. but ok. I’m fine like that too. I will try to add other devices and test some flows. thanks again!

I think @Timo has left the homey community and the development of the homematic app

1 Like

hi. I see the device HmIP-SWDO correctly working in my CCU3. it reacts when the door opens and closes. in the homey-app I see the same device but it doesn’t react. if I try to create a flow, the app homematic (in homey) doesn’t find any device. any ideas? thanks.

I discovered this: I cannot enter the password. I enabled a login in the CCU-Jack but in the Homey I can only enter the username. thanks a lot for your help.

I also have a device, which I’d like to add to homey: HmIP-BSL. how can I make a request? thanks.

hi, I’d like to have that too. did you get an answer? could you connect it to homey? thanks.

Don’t understand, sorry.

Please start reading from post #119 to #123. All the needed steps are explained.

On GitHub, but I see that you made already a request. The problem is that @Timo does not currently maintain the app.

The device HmIP-BSL isn’t supported by the app actually, so there is no possibility to connect it to Homey.

INFO

As probably many know, the Homematic app has not been maintained for quite some time, which is a pity.
However, there is a user (possibly two) who would help with the programming or even take over the development. That’s why we’ve been trying to get in touch with @Timo for quite some time. But so far Timo has not responded.
We have also already contacted Athom. But a takeover of the app is only possible if the owner agrees. So we are trying everything possible to ensure that the app is developed further.

The second possibility would be to develop a new Homematic app. This app could be made available in the App Store in parallel to the current app. If someone does not want to use new devices that have not been supported so far, the current Homematic app can continue to be used. However, if someone want to use new devices, all devices must be re-paired with the new app. This means that all relevant flows have to be repaired. Afaik a parallel use of both apps is not possible.

1 Like