[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Depends which sensors, eg. Aqara TVOC have faulty firmware (Aqara firmware updates when connected to homey - #9 by Sharkys) . The rest of issues is usually caused by the ZigBee mesh in Homey, eg. incorrectly created or unstable etc. - https://support.homey.app/hc/en-us/articles/360019239879-Advice-on-building-a-stable-Zigbee-network, [Community Survey] Homey v5 ZigBee Health check and statistics collection (HomeyScript)

Hi! @TedTolboom - any chance to get the new Wireless Mini Switches (WXKG20LM) working in the app?

Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

1 Like

At my Homey, IKEA (filament) lights were the culprit. A few days after I added them, the sensors randomly stopped sending updates, but they were still in the zigbee mesh.

I replaced Ikea lights with Lidl lights, and now the Aqara sensors work 100% reliable.
Note, Ikea socket does not have issues with Aqara sensors

Yeah mine is still nonfunctional, i am just using the “if tilt alarm turns on” …

Hello,

I have just acquired the T1 cube, homey detect it as a switch, then I decided to remove the battery and put it back.
After that Homey does not detect me the cube anymore.

I have a question:

• Is it supported by the Aqara app?
  • Is it due to Zigbee 3.0?

Is it listed in the first post of this thread? But if you’re running the latest (test) version of this app and your device is detected as a switch (or more likely a generic Zigbee device) it will not be supported.

Hello everyone

Xiaomi launched a new Cube T1 pro. Here is the manual ! D0030108-000008 魔方T1 Pro 海外版说明书 2022.05.06 (media-amazon.com)

Is there anyone who tested it (with the genuine cube support ?)

1 Like

Same here. Just bought a new switch as as have been very happy with my previous ones. But it refuses to be added. Looking at this page I notice that it’s WXKG20LM which seems to be a new version. I hope support is added soon as this renders the device useless for me otherwise. If not I’ll have to stop purchasing Aqara products.

The cube is well listed, but not the T1 version.
Is it possible to integrate it?

1 Like

So it’s not listed.

Perhaps, but I’m not the app developer. You’ll have to wait for him to add support for the device.

Hi,

Do we need the HUB (M2, M1S or G3) to use the buttons and sensors with the HOMEY or the HOMEY manages to communicate directly with the supported devices.

Sorry for my poor english and thans for your answer.

No, no additional hub is needed. The devices are connected directly to Homey/Homey Pro.

1 Like

Does not work. Homey add’s it as a generic zigbee device (switch). Wait til the dev adds support for the device. Or you could use IFTTT for that time being if you have the Aqara hub and send webhooks to Homey.

I would like a card allowing me to poll Aqara devices for power consumption and cumulated electricity consumption at whatever time point I want. Basically using the meter_power ability of devices. So far my smart plugs can only be turned on and off in Homey flows…

Does any one know if the app is compatible with wall switch variants?

The Aqara H1M for example.
This app is compatible with H1 wall switch, but what about the new H1M? An update is needed ? The H1M looks the same inside.

Hi,
For me it seems that the Motion Sensor P1 does not report correctly, motion alarm is triggered, but luminance is not updated. Not in combination with motion or only if a light is turned on in the room.
The motion sensor is updated to latest firmware.

Screenshot_1

I have a problem with including an Aqara Cube. It will give me feedback that no suitable app.
That way it is only adding a generic device.
The model number is CTP-R01
Can anybody help? I tried to to it with the help of several information I got here.
Thanks

That’s the new model of the Cube, which isn’t supported by the app yet. You’ll have to wait for support to be added. Look back a few posts.

1 Like

To those of you experiencing Aqara dropouts, I’d encourage you to get in touch with Homey support, so they can hopefully help (and work with @TedTolboom) to resolve the long-running issue of Aqara devices that randomly stop reporting. Aqara products are really affordable, so it sucks not to be able to rely on them - hope it can be worked out!

TED :wink: