[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Let’s not hijack this thread on the new FP2, but it’s a little more than a rumor :wink:

Technical details:

Hands on: https://twitter.com/MsDurex/status/1596117331658551297

1 Like

Looks to me that its a WiFi device (Homekit, could be bluetooth, but I doubt that) and not ZigBee.

@TedTolboom I’ve a certain smart plugs but when there is an power cycle I must manually turn on the plug?
Can you make an advance option in the settings when power cycle goes off the plug will automatically will turn on?

@TedTolboom , Trying to highlight this topic (H1 EU wall switches, detected as end device instead of router).
Is this fixable or better to use another H1 device?

Thanks!

Hi @TedTolboom,

Thank you for your app supporting so many Aqara products.
Do you perhaps have any update on the availability of support of the FP1 presence sensor in your Aqara app?

Happy Christmas!

1 Like
4 Likes

Hi is it possible to correct the Aqara M1S hub using the Aqara app. ??

Hi Ted,

Is it possible to add support for:

Aqara Pet Feeder C1

Would be great! Thanks!

Greetings Eelco

5 Likes

@Etienne_Cointet do you have a version with neutral or without neutral wire? Only switches with neutral wire can act as routers, while the ones with out it can only be end devices, because they dont have constant power supply.

Hi @ddijak, I am not so convinced by your explanation, the H1 wall switches (neutral or not) have always power, otherwise how to turn them on ? They should be able to act as a router. What do you think?

I’m having issues getting the motion sensor p1 to pair with homey, i am stuck on the “press the button on the sensor” page.

I have turned off my homey for at least 15 minutes but no changes and i checked the amount of zigbee devices (1 router and 9 end devices) so this should not be the issue right?

Can anybody tell me what additional actions i could take?

Ps. I have a homey early (2019), i could not find any reason why this might be the issue but as this is not the latest i would still like to ask is this what caused the issue?

I have registered a Aqara Wireless Remote Switch H1 (Double rocker), model WRS-R02 on my Homey bridge and its looking all good, I can also see the device in the app … but I’m not getting any of the events when pressing any of the keys, short, long or multiple times.

Any flows I have created that start on an event from this device, never get started.

It is registered with product Id umi.remote.b28ac1.
I tried deleting and registering it again, but with the same result

How can I get this device to work???

Did you try interviewing the device? This works wonders on a lot of devices/brands.

tried it, but same result

Hi,

Any chance of adding support for the Aqara Smart Radiator Thermostat E1?

Thank you

1 Like

@Simon_Howden

Thanks for the update - good to know that it is on the plan.

Will the new cube t1pro be added in future update? Thanks

2 Likes

Check this thread. It is explained why it is the way it is.

1 Like

@TedTolboom sometjmes my devices loses connection or something else because then they don’t update like the temp sensor or Motion

Is this an bug in the app or my homey
More users have the same related issue

1 Like