[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Hi, when could we expect the support for AQARA Radiator Thermostat E1? Thx

1 Like

No timelines given. See this post for the latest information.

1 Like

No pressure Ted, but if you time for Radiator Thermostat - I’ll be another happy user.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for your work, looking forward to Radiator Thermostat E1 :clap:

I have the same problem. My plugs dont report back any power consumtion. They are new and are stuck on 0. Did you solve it?

Thanks!

Got the same problem

I hope it get fixed soon. I just disabled the push notification.

Hi ted,

Any news about this? Still having evvery 2/3 hours messag battery full en empty.

I want to ask some thing… the aqara wall switch has energy usage but is not visible in homey energy.

Could you make this possible?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Yannick Eeckelaert

Begin doorgestuurd bericht:

It’s an aqara D1 with neutral. Btw

Met vriendelijke groet,

Yannick Eeckelaert

If no one else reports this problem, the problem is your zigbee network.
Too many devices connected directly to Homey or a router or distance between end device and router.
Aqara devices have the tendency only wanting to connect to the device it first connected to.
If you put a new router nearby you need to remove and add the device again.
Zigbee instructions are not ok, add devices on the location where you want them and leave the Homey where it’s supposed to be.

Hi @TedTolboom this device will be supported in the close future? Or it is same roller share driver E1? https://www.aqara.com/en/product/curtain-driver-e1-track-version

1 Like

Made for my own Aqara Home app, that I making, I plan to release it this week, with Curtain Driver E1, Radiator Thermostat, Door & Window sensor P1, and Pet Feeder soon!

My version contains the largest number of Zigbee attributes that Aqara can report, not Z2M, not Home Assistant does not have such a number, I did a great job and determined what is responsible for what based on a bunch of tests on all my devices, as well as completely deciphered the attribute of linking between Aqara devices that they use: 0xFF01, 0xFFF0, 0xFFF2.
All these attributes will be available for use via Flow! Which gives you more options for automation! For example, the motor has attribute “calibration_time” in seconds, and you can use it wherever you want.

In my version, I will not add devices that I do not have and I cannot personally test them and set up work 100% as it should, but I have a huge number of Aqara devices and they will be there later! Because Basic Zigbee Interview don’t gives all correct values and attributes to make device work as Aqara planned!

The current version of the Aqara application from TedTolboom is designed to add as many devices as possible, I have a slightly different approach. Therefore, you will be able to use both applications in parallel! Choosing where you like device integration best!

Thank you!

CleanShot 2022-11-27 at 05.16.14

13 Likes

d6d42c2f-1292-47b0-aac1-ad737404efeb

i’m interested

I’ve just released the v1.6.0 update to the Homey app store, adding support for the:

Device icon Brand Name Device modelID Product Code (EAN) Zigbee productId Driver ID Device capabilities Subdevices Deprecated
Aqara Motion Sensor P1 MS-S02 6970504215979 lumi.motion.ac02 motion.ac02 alarm_motion, measure_luminance, alarm_battery, measure_battery No

Personally tested and setup to work 100%, as always :wink:

It is currently awaiting the review by Athom, but can be installed through the app store’s test environment

16 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Great one of my aqara sensors just died so great to be able to ad these.

1 Like

Hi Ted,

not related to the P1 sensor many many people were waiting for :wink: , but would you have any idea why, since implementing new battery monitoring, it is so misbehaving on lumi.sen_ill.mgl01 [changed battery bring to improvement] ? Rest of sensors seems are flapping as well but not so heavily, sharing few graphs…

Mentioned sensor : lumi.sen_ill.mgl01 - flapping from 100% to 0%

Others flapping but not so heavily …

lumi.sensor_magnet.aq2

lumi.sensor_magnet.aq2

lumi.sensor_magnet

lumi.sensor_motion

lumi.sensor_switch

lumi.vibration.aq1

Some others are not changing their values so far at all - like lumi.sensor_wleak.aq1, lumi.sensor_smoke - a real pity, but maybe they still need longer period… mostly SMOKE sensor is nasty when battery dies at night :wink:

Thank you.

I’m looking into the issue in parallel.
So far the received diagnostics reports (thanks all for providing them) don’t provide a clear insight in the cause.
The battery lid of my sensor is failing causing intermittent reports, will need to order a new one to do additional testing.

A small fluctuation of the battery percentage level can occur since it is based on the reported battery voltage (only).

1 Like

What brands or types of routers do you use?

I found out my IKEA lights cause the issue you described with these sensors:
lumi.sensor_motion.aq2 & lumi.weather
Both change their route to any Ikea or Tuya / Lidl routers, but when they connect through Ikea lights, they make the sensors stop reporting after x days.
The lumi.sensor_magnet.aq2 do not ever
move
and do not mind Ikea light routers.
Ikea plugs don’t cause any problems with my Aqara sensors.

Thanks a lot :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: