[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Aqara TVOC

Hi @TedTolboom

Question about the Aqara TVOC. Interval of updating to homey is very variabel. Sometimes it takes 20 minutes, sometimes 3 hours.
When connected directly to an Aqara hub, it updates every minute. Network connection is good. Latest firmware installed on TVOC.
Need some advice or solution. Now TVOC is quite useless for flows… Any suggestions would be appreciated

2 Likes

I have the same experience + randomly I have to press the button to fully wake it up - happens like 1x in 2-3 weeks. I did mention it already here some time ago.

1 Like

Having the same problem, pretty useless like this.

Since a few days I am unable to re-add any Aqara Wireless Switch Single (2018).
Does anybody else experience the same problems?
When initiating the add process via the Homey app and triggering the device to go in search mode, just nothing happens.
What I’ve tried:

• removing and re-adding different switches (I have 4 of those old 2018 switches)
  • review the zigbee network → looks good with enough router devices
  • adding other Aqara devices (motion sensor, D1 switches) works like a charm

Thanks! Bart

If I understand you correctly, only the Aqara Wireless Switch Single (2018) can no longer be added to your Homey, but all the rest of the Zigbee hardware can be removed or added again without any problems?

Correct @Picsou621 !

So sorry I can’t help you. At home, every Zigbee device started to stop, and it was impossible to add them again. Even after a complete reset of Zigbee, it was impossible. The solution was finally here: Zigbee fully down - #2 by matrover

Hello @TedTolboom , did you have chance to investigate into Aqara H1 EU double rocker reporting false “turn off” state?

I described it here in February:

Thank you,
Frank

1 Like

Hello @TedTolboom , I have the same problem with Aqara H1 EU double and single rocker with neutral!!
Do you know when the problem might be resolved?

Thank you

Hello everyone,

Have the problem that various battery components lose their connection every so often, despite the fact that there is a good Zigbee network with 11 routers at the first 15 address locations on Homey and neatly distributed over the entree house.
Also, the battery components are sometimes within 2 meters of the router, and even then the connections are broken.

I do see that the connections sometimes go over other routers and after researching this forum I have found that the properties of the battery components is that they always go back to the routers they were logged in to first use. This may be the problem, just haven’t found the solution yet (full Zigbee reset already done).

Anyone have an idea?

The issue with a lot of Aqara sensors is that they never go over to other routers and always stick with the router they first paired with. You can try and solve it by re-adding the device to Homey without first removing it: start by adding a new device to Homey and put the device in pairing mode at the location where you intend to use it. I don’t know if Homey will tell you the device is already known or not, but it should re-use the previous device entry (and not break any flows that depend on it).

1 Like

Hi, as I experience problems with my Aqara Door & Window sensor, i.e. every now and then it stops reacting on door open/close events, I found this post. Sometimes it works for 2-3 days, sometimes just a few hours before it stops to toggle the alarm despite it appears being connected.
Sometimes a app restart seems to help immediately, sometimes Homey restart, sometimes nothing, but next day a restart does the trick. Cannot find any pattern. It’s a LUMI lumi.sensor_magnet.aq2 directly connected to Homey Pro (early 2019) v7.3.0 with Zigbee fw2.6.3. At least the Amazon specs said it would be a ‎MCCGQ11LM modell when I ordered it.
Is there anything to check or try to stabilize the alarm contact reception?
Thx, Michael

Can you please add the new P1 Motion sensor? :grinning:

"ids": {
    "modelId": "lumi.motion.ac02",
    "manufacturerName": ""
  },
  "endpoints": {
    "endpointDescriptors": [
      {
        "endpointId": 1,
        "applicationProfileId": 260,
        "applicationDeviceId": 263,
        "applicationDeviceVersion": 0,
        "_reserved1": 1,
        "inputClusters": [
        ],
        "outputClusters": [
        ]
      }
    ],
    "endpoints": {
      "1": {
        "clusters": {
          "basic": {
            "commandsGenerated": "UNSUP_GENERAL_COMMAND",
            "commandsReceived": "UNSUP_GENERAL_COMMAND"
          },
          "powerConfiguration": {
            "attributes": "UNSUP_GENERAL_COMMAND"
          },
          "identify": {}
        },
        "bindings": {
          "identify": {},
          "ota": {}
        }
      }
    }
  }
2 Likes

I managed to add the Opple 4 button to homey using this app. However I can’t figure out how to configure the buttons in a flow. when I select the opple device in the “When” field. I can’t select any of the 4 buttons as a tag. I am used to see the “select an item” field below the tags. But there isn’t any.

anyone familiar with this?

hope someone can help.

I have the Homeh Pro version (7.3.0) (app version 6.11.3.920)
And i use the iOS version for making flows.

You have to use this card:
Then you are able to choose the button and the type of action (Long press, 1x pressed, 2x pressed…)

Hi, great app! Question for the zigbee smart button mini. It support double end triple click. Is it possible to make flow cards for this function? Thanks

hi my all aqara devices shot down and not working… cold you help me?

Same here. All my H1 wall switches with neutral are blinking red, as well as one of the aqara smart plugs. Battery operated motion sensor, contact sensor and one of the smart plugs are still operating correctly.

Disconnected devices still show in homey app, you can even virtually turn them on, but thebdo not turn on physically. There are no errors reported in homey app.

Here is report from app ad0d7375-3cba-40d3-86c6-03ef6615dafa

Here is homey report 0482AB

Thank you,
Frank

Now they work again, without having to reinstall them in app, this is what I did:

• turn homey upside down, wait until countdown ends and then little more until male voice says something like Hello, this is homey, then you can return device to normal position
  • in homey mobile app go to More, click on downward arrow next to your device name, then click on Add new. You will be asked to connect to homeys wifi network
  • once connected it will ask you to choose your wifi and enter password. Then it will ask you to install update. Click on Install.
  • when the update installation is finished, your app will start as it would normally do
  • devices that were disconnected should be back online again and behave normally. At least mine did.

If this does not help, maybe try to restore older backup file.

Hope this helps, Frank

Hi I updated homey fw. 7.4.1 and after fixed the problem.