[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

I dont know how to restart aqara app

That means setting up a Pi or NAS with a zigbee stick?

Yes will do!

1 Like

Correct.

will consider, thanks for the info!

Homey app → More → Apps → Aqara App → Gear wheel → Restart App

Hello

I have only uninstall. In aqara & xiaomi zigbee app

Sorry i dont have restart

Do you have a Homey Bridge? Don’t know if this may be a limitation.
But you can restart Homey like @Peter_Kawa already suggested, right?

Yes i have an homey bridge
I have already restart the homey and try another time to pair once again but no way

Sorry, I’m out.
Maybe contact Athoms support (support@athom.com).

The Aqara Switch H1 (Double Rocker) No neutral. The switch is hardwired connected to one switch. The second switch is used for flows. When I pressed the switch the flow starts the lights turned on. After a few minute the lights are turning off by aqara ( no button pressed) the flow is linked too a Inner :bulb: why is my lamp turned off. In homey de switch is turned Off after a few minutes, but the led on the switch stays on . The hardware says on the software says off. My flow linked to button off is starting.

1 Like

Also no disable/enable? That should have similar effect. If the cloud versoin does not have that option, that is a serious omission i.m.o. should an app seriously misbehave.

I have a motion sensor RTCGQ11LM that i have added to homey last month but after removal from homey, i am unable to add it back despite restarting. I am unable to install the contact sensor (mccgq11lm) that was newly bought as well. Seems like the adding of devices function is not working

Did you do a PtP already?

Yup. Ptp the homey as well as router

Dear @TedTolboom, thanks for your work. Please add Aqara Curtain Rolling shutter motor ZNGZDJ11LM. Let me know if this is not possible or will not be done for other reasons.

Hello Meditia. I have your same problem with 4 xiaomi door sensor and 1 occupancy sensor. Do you find a solution?

Is it possible to use the double press of the Aqara Wireless Single Switch? It seems I can only choose ‘single press’ in the scenes…