[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Today I received my Aqara wireless remote switch H1 double rocker but it is unsupported at the moment.
It will only be added as a unknown device.

Can this new switch please be added so it will be useable?

Thanks.

Quick question - if I buy the Aqara gateway is there any way to connect zigbee devices to that and have them recognised within Homey? I donā€™t see it mentioned in the supported devices but sure it used to beā€¦

Having issues with my zigbee on Homey so looking for alternatives to resetting my zigbee associations

Yes, the gateway shows itā€™s paired devices to Homey. Thatā€™s what I have working myself.

Not all Xiaomi gateway work! Depends on version and firmware.

Here you see xiaomi devices paired to the xiaomi gateway and controlleable via Homey.

Ah thanks - looks like itā€™s a different app which is why I was missing it!
Any ideas which gateway is safest to buy?

If you mean MiJia Honeywell Smoke Detector White, it is supported. I hope you are on latest 1.2.5 version and Homey v7, right ? Just press the button 3 times, shortly after, if I recall well.

https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Xiaomi_Gateway_(Aqara)

Read that. I used it to find the correct gateway.

Same for me. I am not using them anymore.

Second this.
Was trying to add it before I noticed there was no support for it yet. :frowning:

Thanks in advance!

Update for H1 is coming soon. Take a look here.

Oh, great! Thank you. As we both have the H1, Ted mustā€™ve gotten them or get them very soon. Good to know that an updat is on itā€™s way!

I believe so too, my IKEA-bulbs are not working great. Almost every time there are bulb missing to be turned on or off.

I would really encourage Athom to work on that now when the meshing is enhanced.

Last time Iā€™ve reset the whole zigbee network to include New buttons. Now iā€™m trying to repair my flows and the aqara wireless switch double gives me some errors. When trying to save it tells me: ā€˜could not find that flowcard actionā€™. Is this related to the app or can I try something to fix this?

Edit: fixed. Made a mistake myself with another flowcard which was unavailable due the reset

If I understand correctly, you should replace that flow card by selecting the ā€œnewlyā€ added switch again and the available action or command youā€™d like to use.

I had the same issue, or at least: I couldnā€™t add the new Ikea devices.

Athom asked me to reset the Zigbee network and then re-add the devices, starting with the Ikea (router) devices. That fixed the issue.

1 Like

How? Maybe interesting for user users.

Homey 7.0.1, did a Zigbee reset. Was able to add all Zigbee devices (also Aqara) except for two Aqara Temperature/ Humidity sensors

Oddly, one of these did pair after several attempts, but I cannot get the others to pair. Just for reference: I tried a PTP, and the number of Zigbee devices does not exceed 20. And of course I minimized the distance between Homey and the sensor when pairing. Anyone a suggestion how to fix this? Many thanks!

Never mind that. I think it was the battery levels of the sensors. I will leave my post for future reference for others experiencing similar issues. Lesson learned: do not forget to replace the batteriesā€¦

Whay did you try already?

Hello @TedTolboom are you aware of the ZigBee devices that stop reporting? ATHOM is redirecting me back to the app developer. There are more and more people with the same issue. I understand if this is hard to find a solution but please let us know what you thought are.

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like