[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

What is the motion sensor? There are at least 5 different models.

From what I know, the motion sensors that allow to set sensitivity (P1, FP1 and RTCGQ13LM) are not supported by this app.

Got my first FP1 too. Was planning to buy half a dozen, but without support in Homey I will have to wait I guess.
Is anyone using it in Homey through some sort of workaround?
I managed to add it using this app, but it’s an “Unknown Zigbee device”.
Hope we have news soon!

1 Like

I received my first two FP1 also :slight_smile:
Currently I have added them to a Aqara camera (GH2) and use them thru Alexa…

Guess we have to wait until the programmer has some spare time!

@TedTolboom Can we in any way help to get things speeding up?
Do I need to send you one for testing?
Willing to pay for the shipping back and forth!

Did not plan to get FP1 now, but when i saw Ted ordering one himself, i ordered 4… :upside_down_face:

Hi. I would need E1 Curtuin Motor control. Will it be added some day? Possibly in the near future?

1 Like

Did you take the time to scroll through or do a search in this topic?

I searched for the word “curtain” but didn’t find the E1 motor. Did I miss something?

https://community.homey.app/search?q=aqara%20e1%20topic%3A156

After entering e1 motor query I didn’t find anything except for my post. And when I entered curtain motor, I found that you said you were going to add support but didn’t find out whether you already did it or not. I’m starting to suspect there is nothing more which would mean the answer was impossible to find.

So, I’ve lost 15 minutes of my life jumping from one thread to another using the best search engine ever just to find nothing.

Thanks. Hope you’re feeling smarter now.

1 Like

Will you be kind enough to answer my question?

That’s very strange, this is the first result I get for that query: [APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App) - #3931 by TedTolboom

I saw it, but it doesn’t answer the question of whether the support is currently present or not. It only says that 11 months ago it wasn’t there.

August 4th isn’t 11 months ago. Also, both the first post of the thread and the app store page for the app show you which devices are supported.

Kind? After such an answer? Luckily i feel smarter than that.
You just wasted 15 minutes times 2 from other’s life’s just by being lazy and a smartass.

At first, I thought the date was on the right - 11m ago meaning 11 months ago :smiley:
But anyway, I also asked if it could be expected sometime soon.

If you had simply answered my question, no one would have lost any time, and now you’re telling me it’s my fault. Where is the logic in that?

Please just let this go. Many people are following this thread in anticipation for updates or general technical discussions. I’m sure they’re not interested in bickering.

11 Likes

I have some trouble with the Aqara Wireless Mini Switch and haven’t been able to find an answer in the forums yet.

Two weeks ago, I bought two of these mini switches and added them to my ZigBee network. At first it seemed to be working fine, but after a certain time the switches both stopped responding. I have deleted the devices from my list and connected them again. After resetting, it worked fine again, but after a while they seem to lose connection and don’t respond.
One switch is very close to the homey controller, and the other one is close to a router device so range couldn’t be the problem.

Hopefully, someone can help me solve this problem.

Have you tried if restarting the app or Homey (or a PTP) solves the issue?

1 Like

Yes, I already tried this. I did a PTP once again, but still run into the same problem.