[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the tilt angles (Aqara Vibration Sensor)?
The sensor reacts to tilt but does not show/register tilt at any angle.

Hi aqara H1 wall switch double whit out wire not connected home but Luke like yes and when on the lights led is red flashing not blue Luke like other oneā€¦
Diagnostic report 0b61f4ac-a2ce-49d7-b5eb-10ee963d21d1

Update: I delete and reinstall H1 Switch, now work but I dont no why come this connection issue

Hi Ted,
bought an Aqara Curtain Driver E1 and thought it could be added by choosing one of the other curtain Drivers that are included in your app, but apparently it canā€™t. Are there plans to include the curtain driver E1 soon?
Thanks,
Hans

1 Like

@Hans_Van_der_Eijk
https://community.homey.app/t/aqara-xiaomi-smart-home-zigbee-app-v1-4-1-test-v1-4-2/156/3904

Thanks

> It is a known ā€˜issueā€™ with the H1 switches, also with other automation systems, that they report as EndDevice, instead of router. I will need to check with Athom

Hey @TedTolboom , no fix for that? H1 switches are still reported as ā€œEndDeviceā€ instead of ā€œRouterā€. This is a nightmare because I only have H1 wall switches :sleepy:
Thanks.

Just wanted to report back that updating to the v1.4.2 test version has resolved this issue. I guess the issue was the wrongly reported state of my h1 switches.

Welp. Changing the zigbee channel didnā€™t solve the issue. It remained connected for about 10 days (instead of 1-2 days) before leaving the network again randomly last night.

I tried creating a flow using an Aqara cube to control the opening position of my Aqara curtains (using the rotation tag) but it seems to only fully open or fully close regardless of how little I try to rotate the cube. Any ideas how I can get this working? Or is there a better solution to controlling the position of curtains without using the phone app?

When you share your flow, people can see what you have done and is not working, then they can advise how to handle.

ah, silly me. In the process of taking screenshots of my flow, I realised I used the wrong tag. Using ā€œrelative angleā€ instead of ā€œRotationā€ got it working. Able to control my curtains perfectly now! (:

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m having issues with two brand new aqara motion sensors (lumi.sensor_motion.aq2) that stop sending motion alarms after a few hours. I had the same issue with my aqara temperature sensor, but solved it by placing it directly next to my homey.
I suspect it has something to do with ikea routers as the temperature sensor started working fine when it wasnā€™t routed through an ikea bulb. Tried testing this with the motion sensors as well, but they refuse to connect to homey directly.
I have also restarted my homey a few times to no avail. I was unable to find anything regarding this, so I was wondering if anyone else has issues with aqara and ikea routers. And if there is anything I could do?

1 Like

My aqara motion sensor was working fine but I removed it en included it again sinds then this dos not work I can not re includ it. Could you please advice, I see that there are others hi have same troubles some fixed it others not. I can not fix it. Seems like the inclusion function wonā€™t work in the app.

End I still have a p1 version ho I can not included ether.

Hi @TedTolboom, just curious if youā€™ve made any headway with the FP1 and the P1 sensors? I have both and am eager to get them into Homey, so fingers crossed.

Thanks,

• Asbjoern
1 Like

Hi All,

Iā€™m having some issues with Aqara Zigbee devices that stop working every few days. Itā€™s a Motion Sensor, Temperature sensor and Mini Switch.

After I add them, they work fine for a couple of days (sometimes even 2 weeks) but at some point they stop working. All 3 of them at the same time, but also sometimes one or 2 of those 3.

After re-adding them to Homey (from the same location they are always), it works fine again for a certain period of time.

Apart from these 3 Aqara devices I also have other Zigbee devices (both Aqara and other brands) and Z-Wave. They all work fine.

Anyone ideas about how to fix / debug this? Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Iā€™m having some issues with Aqara Zigbee devices that stop working every few days. Itā€™s a Motion Sensor, Temperature sensor and Mini Switch.

I have the same issue here. it usually takes some weeks to a month at my place, and not all my Aqara devices lose the connection (but most do eventually). Would love to see this resolved too.

I have the same issue with aqara Motion Sensors, please solve it.

br
Manni

Hi Iā€™m having difficulty pairing aqara opple 6 button to homey. It was fine previously and Iā€™ve paired two out of the six I have.

Confirmed.

Same issue here, an Ikea socket works well though. Itā€™s just the bulbs here (no other Ikea stuff).
But, Ted Tolboom canā€™t do anything about the fact that:
Homey zigbee AND Aqara temperature & PIR sensors AND Ikea bulbs just donā€™t mix 100%
Use other zigbee routers for Homey.

4 Likes

Patience, my man. Ted is working on this in his few spare hours

1 Like