Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Zigbee App (v1.4.1 - TEST: v1.4.2)

v1.3.3 of the Aqara & Xiaomi Zigbee app is available in the app store, waiting for Athom’s certification.
The Test version can be found at: Aqara & Xiaomi ZigBee | Homey

Changelog:
v1.3.3

• Add support for the Aqara H1 wall switch (no neutral), single and double
  • Fix issue with filtering of devices for Homey cloud
  • Add Xiaomi devices to the scope for Homey cloud; no longer needed to keep awake
3 Likes

Since last update, i have a aqara mini switch that dont work. I tried new batteriets and removed/add but no luck.

Any suggestion?

Same problem here, @TedTolboom can you solve it please :slight_smile:

Thanks for reporting!
Should be fixed in v1.3.4 currently in the Test environment of the app store: Aqara & Xiaomi ZigBee | Homey
Can you check and confirm that it is fixed?

2 Likes

Indeed I had trouble with D1 single and double wall switches.

Yes, now it works again after 2 restarts of Homey. Manu thanks for quick solution.:+1:

Thanks for reporting back.

Changelog:
v1.3.4

• Add support for the Aqara H1 wall switch (no neutral), single and double
  • Fix issue with filtering of devices for Homey cloud
  • Add Xiaomi devices to the scope for Homey cloud; no longer needed to keep awake

I did a code check in these two devices; but didn’t spot a strange thing. Even comparing the configuration with other automation platforms.
I don’t have these devices myself, so I can’t reproduce / test myself.
Can you share, in a DM, the output of the interview of both devices, from: Homey Developer Tools

I will do so with the developer tool later and report.

yey, thanks! Xiaomi temp sensor works now :smiley:

1 Like

Works! Thanks :+1::+1:

thanks Ted

not work for me single device. When I add say device is unavaible. And duble switch is separete it is normal? lett and right switch, but duble is work fine.here diagnostic report 52be5d06-3f28-4989-9f26-319aa250694a

Thanks for reporting; looking into it ATM.

Just to confirm, I get the same error on the single device.

It can be added, but when trying to use it, it reports “subDeviceId is not defined”

Found the issue and fixed it in v1.3.5, currently available in the test environment of the app store
It should start working after updating, otherwise please remove the switch and re-add.

1 Like

@TedTolboom ok I tested and now work.

1 Like

I thought if it worked on electricity H1 switch (L/ LN) devices that will be workd router mode. But it is work enddevices. Is it good and I think wrong?

Rightfully noted. It is a known ‘issue’ with the H1 switches, also with other automation systems, that they report as EndDevice, instead of router. I will need to check with Athom if I can overrule the reported deviceType from within the app.

1 Like

After I upgraded to Homey Pro and a zigbee reset Homey has been running smoothly.

I decided to re-add some Aqara stuff, that I had not included after the latest zigbee reset. In this case a double wireless switch ((WXKG02LM). One would not be included at all, the second one included nicely after some tries (and to a zigbee router, not to Homey directly).

I created a flow to switch on a ventilator - the flow works when tested - but the switch does not trigger the flow.

Is this a know issue?

PS
Tried both left and right switch as a trigger, to no avail.