[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

I’ve contacted Athom and they said that I have to contact the developer of the app.
@TedTolboom, can you please check and revert to me/us?
Thanks a lot.

Yes, same problem here.
I’ve found a github with same problem for eu plug (solved) and made a comment for it for this plug.

1 Like

Hi.
I’ve installed an Aqara D1 double gang switch. When pairing with my Homey pro, both buttons are paired. However only Left button is controlled by Homey app. Right button does not respond to the app. Manually controlling the right button works. Does anyone have the same issue? I am using Aqara & Xiaomi ZigBee app to pair the switch. Thanks for your advices.

PS: I’ve installed many Aqara 3 gang D1 switches, but had no problem so far.

I tried another double rocker, but still have the same issue. So I assume switches are OK. I tried to switch the left and right connections, but still right button is controlled not by the app, but by manual pressing. Seems there might be some problem with the app or the button firmware upgraded, or maybe something else.
One wiered thing is that:
For triple gang the connection is L3, L2, L1, and L when read from the left on the back.
For double gang the connection is L, L1, and L2. And the app recognize the left button as right, and the right button as left.

PS: This is copied from my post here: Aqara D1 Double Switch (No neutral)
I didn’t know how to post directly under this sub-forum at the time when I posted else where as a new topic. Sorry about that.

Single switch D1 rocker also does not work with Homey. Pairing is OK, but does not respond to on/off request. Single switch’s connection arrangement is L, L1 when read from left on the back.

I kind of have the same problem. My moisture meter also no longer transmits data to homey. After a wakeup it gives it 1 time and then no more. It worked fine for over a year but suddenly not anymore. I replaced the battery but unfortunately that did not solve the problem.

Sometimes even the new battery is discharged… But try interviewing node on devs if it helps.

Hi @TedTolboom,

Do you have any idea when we can except the update that supports the h1 switches? Is there anything we can support you with?

Hi, thanks for the great app and frequent updates - I use it quite extensively with a variety of devices. I recently got an Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 (No Neutral, Single Rocker), which I thought was one of the supported devices, but it seems that it is not. Is there anything I can do (information I can provide etc.) to help with getting it supported?

Hello goodmorning, is there already a fix for the missing power consumption after the update in February can’t find it in here :).

Hi @TedTolboom! Thanks a lot for the app. It works very well. I have a roller blind motor from aqara and I would like to connect it in the same way, but it is not integrated into your application. Can I hope for integration? Can I somehow help to develop this application?

1 Like

I just send a request to homey with a diagnostic code,

Waiting on replay, the problem only seems to be with aqara end nodes.

The sensors (PIR cont, contact sensors) periodically don’t report anymore. Only fix seems to be deleting and re-adding the device. Whilst in developer there is a working route within the mesh.

Is this a known problem for aqara?

The network is pretty stable, and no wifi interfering from matching channels.

Not for the devices, at least. I have plenty of PIR’s and contact sensors and never have any issues with them with an alternative Zigbee implementation.

Thanks! At least I know than that it’s not due to the sensors. Homey just advices to refresh the mesh network. Although some routes have changed, the devices still don’t report unfortunately.

Hi, @TedTolboom can you tell me when will be supported the Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 (No Neutral, Single and duble switch)? I know what you wrote a fwe months ago… thanks a lot!

Fabian, did you ever perform a full zigbee reset after firmware 5.x was installed? Zigbee reliability really improves after that.
And to which ch is your wifi and zigbee set?

I’ve got Google wifi. So I unfortunately cannot select the wifi channel manually.
Currently they run at 1 and 6

For the zIgbee network;

It’s operating on channel 11
The problem with a reset is that i’ll almost have to start over.

I’ve got 36 zIgbee devices with according flows.

It’ll be a multi days task to re-up everything properly.:neutral_face:

Wifi 1 & 6 with zigbee ch. 11 is a no no.
Ch. 23 should be fine.
A zigbee reset searches for a quiet channel automatically.

Using the web app, there’s a card replace option in flows.
F.i. if the deleted card was a zigbee sensor, the category presented is ‘zigbee’, when you select ‘replace card’ so you can quickly select your newly paired sensor.
I think remove and add devices 1 by 1, and repair the flows each time is the way to go.
Create screenshots of flows involved up front, so you can view what the removed cards said.

It’s a pain yes, but the reactions were “but worth the effort”.
And from what I’ve read, the new zigbee is a truly mesh, while the ‘old’ zigbee is a ladder type of network.

I couldn’t find the option to reset the zIgbee network anymore. So I’ve decided to delete every single zIgbee device, change the channel to 15 (according to your scheme this is the best channel when I include Neighbours wifi) and add everything again starting with routers. It’s bin a good 4,5 hours restoring all flows. But it’a up and running. Hoping when time was worth it and it’ll stay stable

The zigbee reset is only available in the mobile app, there are 2 big difference of the way you did and resetting the zigbee network:

Zigbee reset chooses the best channel for your situation automatically, and also resets a default key used for security, there might also happen a few other things behind the scenes when you reset your entire network.

…More>Settings>Zigbee

And thanks for pointing out, @Caseda, the reset option is only present on the mobile app. I could’ve been more clearer on that one🙃