[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Sorry, updated now will give it a try. Had automatic updates off after the 5.0 disaster :wink: Iā€™ll get back on the topic asap

Ok, with the rc .43 update it was no problem! All 5 in within seconds :pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

Q&A time

The multiplier and divisor attributes should be read during initialization. Can you try if a restart of the app is resolving the issue?

If not, please send a diagnostics report to me mentioning your username. Settings > Apps > Aqara app > send diagnostics report

Now I start to get worried. Not from your vote for my presidency, but that youā€™re able to add the INNR plugs to my app :thinking:

Are you doubting me? ā€œwasā€?
Itā€™s still work in progress. Integration is almost done, but I still need to check if it is possible to also use the momentary switches connected to these relays.
In addition, I am expecting to receive the single relay without Neutral soon.

Just to check, you did also remove the batteries and restarted the Homey app (on your phone) itself?

No apps as in none of the apps, including but not exclusively the Aqara app? Tried a PTP already, and some patience after upgrading from Homey v4 to Homey v5.
If not resolved, I would contact Athom support

Good to hear and thanks for making my point on being as explicit, mentioning the RC number, in the problem statement :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I did remove the batteries and restarted the homey app. Will give it one more try.

I hear so many good reactions on rc43 :frowning:

Also using the app on the Ipad no succes.

And I also have an aqara motion sensor (that I used in the past) and cannot add that one either

One more update. I just added one temperature sensor. And it directly routed according to the zigbee tools.

Gave it one more try outside in the shed (15m from homey at the end of the garden, there is where I want it to be). And it connected. Tried this before ( with RC38) without succes.

Trying to connect another one in my living room wonā€™t work. Is it the amount of routers / devices around maybe? There are about 15 routers in / nearby my living roomā€¦

Thanks for the reply, I thought Homey did load the latest RC when upgrading. But it looked like it installed the next afte the one I did have not the latest. So after another RC install things was back to normal.

1 Like

No, no, I am not doubting you! I have too much respect for your good work! I meant "wasā€™ as in maybe you got it already working.

1 Like

Having no luck adding the Aqara Opple 6-button version. The instruction says hold reset button for 15 sec until blue light flashes three times ((!) Twice). Any tips or tricks to this?

Observations:

• when I wait for >= 15 sec the three times flashing happens three times in that time not 2 times as instructions mention?

Homey SW version: Homey v5-RC43
App version: v1.1.4
Zigbee network reset : No (after update to Homey v5)
Problem experienced: *
Not able to add Opple 6 button. Screen keeps showing Adding screen. Nothing happens
Steps taken to resolve the problem: * restarted aqara app through mobile, rerstarted homey, PTP for >15imin, Waited until three flashes twice (<15sec), Waited 15 sec flat, waited for 16 sec, tried four different switches.

Maybe a stupid suggestion, but maybe you have to release the button, when you see it flashing 3 times for the 2nd time :thinking: so the two times 3 flashes is more important than the 15 seconds timespan. Just a guess.

Edit: sorry you already tried thatā€¦ :slightly_frowning_face:

after resetting homey, how long did you wait until trying to insert the button? Homey might need a long (hours) to build the zigged network, maybe try again today ?

Thanks Ted, a restart of the app didnā€™t help but after a restart of Homey it works.

Sorry about the Innr is not for this topic. Excuse. After 2 days mij Aqara devices works great! My wife is happy again!

Hmm, ok. thanks for that info. I must have waited about 10 minutes after resetting :blush: Did it again today. Still nothing. Anyway I can see everything is settled down enough on Homey to try again? I still have the feeling Iā€™m doing something wrong in the pairing part maybe? When adding Aqara cube (pre upgrade) took me several times to get it paired. Have 18 battery powered zigbee devices. No router (yet).

Hello,
I ame using the Klikaanklikuit wallswitches but i ame not happy with them.
Are these alreasy released by Xiaomi?

I cant find them on Aliexpress.
THX!!!

This might be the issue :laughing: thatā€™s a lot of end devices with 0 routers. Basically you donā€™t have a proper zigbee mesh network.

Although Homey should support 20 devices directly connected to Homey, so I would expect you can add at least 2 more :roll_eyes:

@TedTolboom Maybe the ratio of end devices and routers should be mentioned as well when reporting an issue.

Thatā€™s was what I was thinking. Iā€™ve tried to add Hue light to Homey via the Hue Zigbee app (old A60 E27 and Hue lightstrip plus). This one also does not pair up. Also done reset with remote to both lights. Nothing yet. So zigbee pairing seems to be non operational, at least not yet. Itā€™s been less than 24 hours since upgrade to 5.0. Maybe I need to be more patient?

Probably you have to delete (one or some) end devices first, to give Homey some space. Then add this Philips Hue (router) and then add the end device(s) again that you removed.

Rc44 maybe more fixes for users :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, based on info, just Energy tab was broken for some users on RC43. :frowning: