Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Zigbee App (v1.4.1 - TEST: v1.4.2)

They make Zigbee Camera’s now? :scream: (hint: they don’t, it isn’t a zigbee device, so you are asking this in the wrong tread).

Actually, it is.
It is a WiFi camera, but also a Zigbee gateway to which you can connect several other Xiaomi/Aqara Zigbee devices. You can even connect Bluetooth devices like Flowercares…

I suppose that is meant here.

1 Like

Then it is still the wrong app thread, as there is a Xiaomi gateway app, which might already support this gateway if it works the same as normal gateways. :grin:

I know, but since it is an Aqara cam/gateway I can very much understand the question. So let’s give him some credit… :slightly_smiling_face:

I do not think the device is added by either apps. If someone else has other info, please let @Philipp_Karl know…

2 Likes

thanks @Henk_Renting

Hi Ted,
for different reason i upgrade to 5.0.0-rc18 firmware for my homey pro and like you know Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home app is not compatible with new zigbee core.
I use only 3 aqara temperature and humidity with my system, so is not so urgent but you can tell me if and when you consider to upgrade your app for new core?
thanks
Marco

1 Like

Hi @MarcoZ

Like I mentioned in an earlier update (Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Zigbee App (v0.8.0)), it is not a matter of if I will update but when the update will be available.

The update of this app will require quite some work (easily 20-30 hours, based on current devices and features), which I couldn’t complete before the holiday break.

I do expect to be able to release a first update around the end of August…

6 Likes

Wow, that ìs a lot of time!

I already donated to Ted. This much work has to be rewarded, as far as I’m considered… Especially when you look at how much we use this app. If you spend money on Aqara devices, spend some money to the developers too.

Who’s following with a donation?

8 Likes

Great,
thanks for your fast and accurate reply.

have a great holiday :wink:

Dear Ted, thank you for all your efforts and your valuable time. We are all very grateful. I also urge everybody to support the developers, who provided us with such great apps!

Hi Ton,
Thank you for the tip. Just did this ‘procedure’ with both sensors (being offline for 4 days) and the are measuring again.
Best regards, Jan

Make it somkinda croudfunding for Ted . Give this man his donation. To be honest, without these great guys who write the apps homey would be much les interesting

4 Likes

Just donated again. Great work @TedTolboom!

2 Likes

All so done yesterday, buy a beer Ted, or more on your hollyday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, my aqara motion sensor works with version 5. the funny thing is that it is connecting through mesh with a ikea tradfri bulb.

i don’t now how i can redirect the other aqara devices through a ikea router.

Fully agree with your request to donate, donation made :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I followed. Keep up the good work @TedTolboom

2 Likes

Does this Homey V5.0 update also support the Mijia Honeywell Smoke Detector?

@TedTolboom

Does Aqara B1 Curtain Controller support gently hand pull in your Homey Aqara & Xiaomi apps ?

I think that is something that has to be supported by the B1 itself, not the Homey app.