[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

Yeah, I’m using the test version you posted above
Tahoma box latest

EDIT. OMG… I’m such a douche - my email address is incorrect outook.com (which looks very much like outlook.com to my credit…) :crying_cat_face:

So easy to do, glad you spotted it.
If you login to your account online and enable the developer mode then you can also access your devices directly via the Tahoma box, so not reliant on the internet.

Awesome - just done that. Will it default to local?

Yes. Once the developer mode is enabled on your Somfy account, the Tahoma box broadcasts it’s details via mdns. Once the app detects the box it connects to and will use it for all supported devices. Some things still only work via the internet, but Io / RTS and even zwave or ZigBee devices if you box has those will all be local.
If you look in the Configure App pages there is a tab for Local Tokens, and if you tap on Get Tokens it will display a list of tokens that have been generated for local access. No need to do that though but just a confirmation that it is working.
Also, if you select the Device Log tab and then hit Get Log, the list will show all the devices in the cloud local and local groups.

1 Like

Unable to configure local access here too.

If I am correct; I should go to ha101-1.overkiz.com (which forwards me to tahomalink.com) where I should login using my Somfy account credentials?

The site doesn’t accept my credentials (though I am sure they are right) or simply gives an error.

Anyone else experiencing the same troubles atm? Or am I doong something wrong?

You just need to login to your normal Tahoma account:

First connect to the Somfy website and navigate to the :man: My Account menu.
Find the different available options for your TaHoma box and activate Developer Mode.

Activating this mode will enable a local API on your TaHoma box. Be aware that Somfy will not be able to provide support for usage of this API.

Ah, I didn’t think it was that easy… :slight_smile: thought we had to follow the Github guide.

I did enable developer mode as you mentioned. But I still get errors when checking the information log. I sent it to you. Logging out/in in the Homey app didn’t help.
Any idea what can be wrong?

Enabling the developer mode has worked as the box is now broadcasting its local IP:

{
    "time": "2022-07-26T21:13:37.413Z",
    "elapsed": 1.025,
    "source": "mDNS Found a local bridge",
    "data": {
      "pin": "####-####-####",
      "address": "192.168.1.51",
      "port": 8443,
      "api_version": "1",
      "fw_version": "2022.3.4-10"
    }

But the login is failing:

{
    "time": "2022-07-26T21:13:38.669Z",
    "elapsed": 1.256,
    "source": "Tahoma Login",
    "data": "Error: Request failed with status code 401"
  }

Error code 401 is unauthorised which suggest the username or password is incorrect. As there are several users with this problem, I wonder if there is a server issue again.

Ah, thx for checking!
I am also sure the credentials are ok. The app also says login is correct.

So good that you use the cloud for fallback!

Sorry @Adrian_Rockall, but I have another question.
Would it me possible to have an action card to stop the motion of my screen?
So I can stop the movement in progress, just like with my Slide curtains:

I only have these action cards now:

The status of the screen don’t seem to be updated in this tab. In the other tabs (i.e. the slider for up down) it is… has this to to with the local access not working properly atm, because of the same difficulties Somfy is experiencing?

Does your screen have the Set state card?
If so then I think you can use that to set the state to Idle to stop the current action.

Does anybody know the difference between the Somfy TaHoma Switch with article no. 1870594 and 1870595?

Yes, it does!Works perfectly.
Sorry, should have tried that perhaps. :slight_smile:
Thanks for the help, as always! :+1:t2::smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Adrian_Rockall, is the Eolis 3D WireFree IO and/or Eolis 3D WireFree RTS vibration sensor also supported? I did not find a similar device in the first post.
If the sensor is not supported yet, could you add it?

It doesn’t ring a bell but I should be able to add support for it if you send me the device log.

Ok, that sounds good! :+1:t3:
I do not have the sensor yet, nor the Somfy TaHome Switch. But I am currently planning to buy this. However, it’s currently very difficult to find a supplier who can deliver the devices. :pensive:

1 Like

Hello Adrian

I’m using with sucess your applocation since few months. Winter is comming and I want to mange my somfy IO heating interface in flow. I’m able to change status manualy but looks like no card is availble yet to change it in a flow.
Have you in mind to create some cards in the future to change heating status (comfort/eco/frost protection/Off)

Thanks by advance

stéphane

I will look into it tomorrow.

Hi Adrian,

I’ve inherited a Homey including a connexoon. All worked well as long as the connexoon ran using the previous owners credentials. Now i’ve created a somfy account and somfy transitioned ownership i’m trying to update my credentials in the Somfy and Connexoon (v3.0.35) app but it’s giving a “error: timed out after 3000ms” while login in. I am able to login to the somfy site and connexoon window (android) app so the credentials seem ok. (i’m not able to login to the Tahoma app).

Am i doing something wrong?

Have you changed the details in the Configure app screen and clicked save, is that when you get the error?
Could you enable the log on the Information Log tab (blue tick), then try to log in and when you get the error tap on the Send Log button.