[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

I sent you a link to the video in a PM. I was not able to upload a video in this community.

Ok, I see what the problem is. Will look into it and see if I can fix it.

No problem with it cli. How can i do to run in command line?

They are rolling out Homey v5.0.0 as we speak :wink:

v3.0.11 - 2021-xx-xx

• Fixed an issue with manual pairing on Dimmer 2
  • Fixed an issue with switching between color and temperature mode for the Shelly Bulb (RGBW)

For more information on installing version 3.x see [APP] Shelly - #1097 by Phuturist

1 Like

Run the debug branch from Github with the command homey app run using this tutorial. When it’s running it should spit out the error for the Shelly EM. After that try and update the status of the reed switch of your Shelly1. It should hopefully show some information why the alarm_generic capability is not being updated.

Hi There,

I have the Shell 1L. This supports the following Actions
Button 1 switched on URL
Button 2 switched on URL
Button 1 switched off URL
Button 2 switched off URL
Button 1 long pressed URL
Button 2 long pressed URL
Button 1 short pressed URL
Button 2 short pressed URL

But in the Homey App there is no “Maintenance Actions”. Is it possible to enable this option also for the 1L?

The way this works in the version 3.x of my app is different than the version 1.x. You do not need to set the action URL’s through the maintenance actions anymore. The actions will be available under the generic Action Event trigger card.

I still need to implement the button 2 events though. Seems like those where added only recently.

Yeah! :ok_hand:
This is working nice! Looking forward to the button 2 events!

Keep up the great work! :muscle:

I can’t install the app. it gives me this error:

✓ Plugin compose finished
✓ Validating app…
× Homey App did not validate against level debug:
[
{
“keyword”: “maximum”,
“dataPath”: “.sdk”,
“schemaPath”: “#/properties/sdk/maximum”,
“params”: {
“comparison”: “<=”,
“limit”: 2,
“exclusive”: false
},
“message”: “should be <= 2”
}
]
Not installing, please fix the validation issues first.

I can’t use “homey” commands, instead I use “athom”.

Homey app run > Athom app run

I have also discovered that my S plug does not update consumption values. Could there be a communication problem? In the previous version everything worked perfectly

You need to update your Homey CLI with npm install -g homey

The Shelly Bulb (RGBW) is now working properly! Thank you :+1:

Thanks! updated.

This is the log i get:

Shelly EM:

2021-02-14 14:35:12 [err] [ManagerDrivers] [shellyem] [0] Device.onInit Error: Error: Invalid Flow Card ID: triggerReactivePower
at new FlowCard (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/FlowCard.js:43:13)
at new FlowCardTrigger (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/FlowCardTrigger.js:16:5)
at new FlowCardTriggerDevice (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/FlowCardTriggerDevice.js:9:1)
at ManagerFlow.getDeviceTriggerCard (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/manager/flow.js:70:18)
at ShellyEmDevice.onInit (/drivers/shellyem/device.js:18:21)
at ShellyEmDevice._onInit (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/Device.js:118:18)
at /opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/Driver.js:139:36
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
2021-02-14 14:35:12 [err] [ManagerDrivers] [shellyem] [1] Device.onInit Error: Error: Invalid Flow Card ID: triggerReactivePower
at new FlowCard (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/FlowCard.js:43:13)
at new FlowCardTrigger (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/FlowCardTrigger.js:16:5)
at new FlowCardTriggerDevice (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/FlowCardTriggerDevice.js:9:1)
at ManagerFlow.getDeviceTriggerCard (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/manager/flow.js:70:18)
at ShellyEmDevice.onInit (/drivers/shellyem/device.js:18:21)
at ShellyEmDevice._onInit (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/Device.js:118:18)
at /opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/Driver.js:139:36
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)

Shelly 1 Addon:

I see nothing when i trigger the reed switch.

v3.0.12 - 2021-xx-xx

• Split the 1PM and 1L driver to allow 1L specific functionality (this requires you to re-pair your 1L as Shelly 1L device)
  • Fixed an issue the Shelly EM which caused the device to be offline

For more information on installing version 3.x see [APP] Shelly - #1097 by Phuturist

Good to hear, and thanx for the donation. Much appreciated! :pray:

I fixed the Shelly EM issue. I also updated the debug branch on Github to look into the Shelly add on functionality. Please re-download and run that version. It will show all incoming CoAP messages now. If you have a lot of Shelly devices this will generate a lot of logging. Try to update the reed switch and see if you can identify the corresponding CoAp message on the command line. I need only those.

I just updated and I get the same error message and the shelly EM is offline. Also nothing happens when I trigger the reed switch.

The Shelly EM issue is fixed on the 3.0.12 test version from the app store. I havent fixed it in the debug branch on Github.

Are you seeying other CoAP events on the CLI but just not the reed switch trigger when running the debug version. That would indicate an issue on Shelly side. If you are not seeying any CoAP events you are probably not using the latest debug version.

I updated to 3.0.12 and repaired my Shelly 1L devices, but the button triggers aren’t working. When I press the button, the flow won’t start

Edit: first made a flow to turn a HUE lamp on/off but that didn’t work for all of the button triggers.
After that, made a flow for all devices and each triggers to send me a notification on which device what button was pressed, but I don’t receive a notification.

Edit2: had one device still connected as PM/1L and that device still works and send a notification after a button was pressed.

I have updated to version 3.0.12 test and shelly EM continues offline.

The Shelly Plug S only updates the values when you start the application, then never again.

I have downloaded the debug version again and the log is exactly the same. And the addon does not show the status of the reed switch, nor any message when I activate any shelly.

This is the status of the shelly 1 with addon:

reed off:

{“wifi_sta”:{“connected”:true,“ssid”:“xxxxxxxxxx”,“ip”:“0.0.0.0”,“rssi”:-63},“cloud”:{“enabled”:true,“connected”:true},“mqtt”:{“connected”:false},“time”:“17:47”,“unixtime”:1613321246,“serial”:70,“has_update”:false,“mac”:“00000000”,“cfg_changed_cnt”:2,“actions_stats”:{“skipped”:0},“ext_switch":{“0”:{“input”:0}},“relays”:[{“ison”:false,“has_timer”:false,“timer_started”:0,“timer_duration”:0,“timer_remaining”:0,“source”:“http”}],“meters”:[{“power”:0.00,“is_valid”:true}],“inputs”:[{“input”:0,“event”:”",“event_cnt”:0}],“ext_sensors”:{},“ext_temperature”:{},“ext_humidity”:{},“update”:{“status”:“idle”,“has_update”:false,“new_version”:“20210115-102904/v1.9.4@e2732e05”,“old_version”:“20210115-102904/v1.9.4@e2732e05”,“beta_version”:“20210209-101435/v1.10.0-rc2-g0cf9ee3-heads/v1.10.0-rc2”},“ram_total”:50704,“ram_free”:38196,“fs_size”:233681,“fs_free”:145078,“uptime”:108090}

and reed on:

{“wifi_sta”:{“connected”:true,“ssid”:“xxxxxxxx”,“ip”:“0.0.0.0”,“rssi”:-64},“cloud”:{“enabled”:true,“connected”:true},“mqtt”:{“connected”:false},“time”:“17:49”,“unixtime”:1613321378,“serial”:71,“has_update”:false,“mac”:“00000000”,“cfg_changed_cnt”:2,“actions_stats”:{“skipped”:0},“ext_switch":{“0”:{“input”:1}},“relays”:[{“ison”:false,“has_timer”:false,“timer_started”:0,“timer_duration”:0,“timer_remaining”:0,“source”:“http”}],“meters”:[{“power”:0.00,“is_valid”:true}],“inputs”:[{“input”:0,“event”:”",“event_cnt”:0}],“ext_sensors”:{},“ext_temperature”:{},“ext_humidity”:{},“update”:{“status”:“idle”,“has_update”:false,“new_version”:“20210115-102904/v1.9.4@e2732e05”,“old_version”:“20210115-102904/v1.9.4@e2732e05”,“beta_version”:“20210209-101435/v1.10.0-rc2-g0cf9ee3-heads/v1.10.0-rc2”},“ram_total”:50704,“ram_free”:38164,“fs_size”:233681,“fs_free”:145078,“uptime”:108223}