[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Still no luck in connecting this vaccuum cleaner S5 Max. Is there something i have to wait for? Or sell it and take a device that is compatible? So annoying .Token is correct still no connection with homey.

Try the MiHomey app, with CLI install.

In this app, there are more different versions of the Robot. You just might get lucky. No guarantees thoughā€¦

Your S5 robot isnā€™t listed as a supported device for this app:
(see first post: [APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App)
"Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Cleaner V1 and V2/S50, S6"

Trying to connect your toothbrush would have led to the same resultā€¦

1 Like

Is there a possible way to add the S5 Max to homey.
Could you please add the vacuum cleaner?

2 Likes

Is it possible to use this app if I want to use the Roborock app instead of the Mi Home app on my phone?

Is this possible to add ?
Mi Smart Space Heater

Iā€™m thinking thesame. Iā€™m trying the homey especially to get rid of the other hubs, to only have 1 device.

I have the tokens and IPā€™s of the downlights now that theyā€™re connected to my WiFi, but connection is problematic. Same method seems to work for Home Assistant, so I think Iā€™m closeā€¦ but not quite there.

Iā€™m getting ā€˜handshake timeoutā€™ problem every time. Might be the ID philips.light.downlight because I think this uses philips.light.bulbā€¦ right?

Hi guys, what about Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3H? Iā€™ve got the token via miio tool for mac, but Iā€™m not able to connect it to my Homey with the message like: ā€œtoken might be incorrectā€ and after the some time it has started fails with ā€œtimeout after 30000msā€. Does anybody know how to resolve this issue?

The miio output:
Device ID: (hidden)
Model info: zhimi.airpurifier.mb3
Address: 192.168.4.1
Token: (hidden) via auto-token
Support: At least generic

(hidden) - means by me

1 Like

No because you canā€™t get the token from the roborock app.

Hello there, I just got the hub v2 but canā€™t get the password. Any idea?Iā€™m on android

Hi!

Iā€™m not quite sure I completely understand it. If I purchase any Xiaomi HUB it will work automatically with Homey? And I can also add the Smart Standing Fan 1C to the HUB as the plugin is not supported? The HUB would offer a plug n play support for the fan to work with Homey? Or I need the Aqara for this?

There are 2 app, this one is for the aqara hub. The other one is to instant add the devices.
You can find the supported devices in the frist post.
I donā€™t know if you r familiar with other hubs, but it works just as with the tradfri (ikea) hub. You can add the devices directly to homey or with the gateway.

1 Like

I was been able to add my Xiaomi Mija gateway v2 (chinese) in the Mi Home app. I have only xiaomi zigbee sensors, that i can directly add to de Mi Home app. All work fine.

But i was wondering. The title of this topic says ā€œWIFI devicesā€. Does that mean i donā€™t really use the gateway to add the zigbee sensors? So, that it also will work without the gateway? If thats so, what use does the gateway has for someone without wifi devices?

It would be great if i can use the gateway as an alarm siren in Heimdall. Iā€™ve been searching if this is possible, but for what i can see it isnt. I cant find the gateway as a device and i only added it to the mi home app. Maybe someone here can clear that for me?

Another question i got is if it is possible to add Xiaomi Honeywell smoke detectors to Homey? I cant see it as a device in the Mi Home app.

Hi, once the aqara hub is connected, you can add zigbee devices like the motion detector, cube, buttons and door sensors by selecting the ā€˜+ā€™ at the device screen, followed by the xiaomi app and selecting the device you want to add.

As far as i know, you canā€™t add the hub as a device yourself. That makes it unable to start the alarm with homey.

Donā€™t know the answer to your last question

Thank you for your answer. I already managed to add all zigbee sensors i got, so that is not an issue.

I was only wondering if I just disconnect the gateway as it seems it got no use since im using zigbee sensors and not wifi. But im not sure. Or maybe the gateway makes the zigbee sensors operated more smoothly within homey, so i just keep it. Just searching for the use of the Xiaomi gateway.

Hi, as far as I believe, the gateway has its own zigbee network. The gateway communicates with homey. Once you remove the gateway, there shouldnā€™t be a connection. You didnā€™t add the devices directly to homey did you?

Hmm ok.

I just added the devices with the Mi Home app on Homey. I believe the first time the app asked me to add the gateway (but im not sure, maybe i searched and added it myself). After that i just went in the app on homey selected my device in the list en added it.

I didnt have to put any device in ā€œlearning modusā€ because i already did that on te gateway maybe.

Iā€™m that case, try to unplug the gateway. And see if the devices respond. They should not.

I just tested weather the aqara hub communicates with homey using wifi or zigbeeā€¦
I made a flow: once the sensor goes off, put logic : ā€˜testā€™ to no.
I shut down my wifi and opened the door. The sensor went off. I closed the door and restarted my wifi. Once I connected, I checked the logic ā€˜testā€™ and it was set to no.
Soā€¦ The gateway does not communicate to homey by wifi. Im wondering what protocol is uses to communicate to homey though. Is it zigbee?

Found my token easily with an online token extractor.
But I get an handshake error when trying to connect my Roborock S6 MaxV. Is it because it is not supported? Only S6?

1 Like

I have the same issue, both with my S5 and a S6