[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Thanks for the great app. It really does a great job in controlling my Mi Robot Vaccum 1st Gen every single day.

I just got a 2S Fan (ZhiMi) and was able to add it easily after extracting the token.

This homey app only offers to switch the fan off and on, but I would love some more automation options for controlling with flows.

Is there any way (e.g. “Post” commands) to change for example the speed of the vent without using the Xiaomi app?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Are your Roborock and your Homey connected to the same wi-fi network?

Yes they are both connected to the 2.4 ghz WiFi

I will try to reset my roborock and try it again. When I get my new routers (om Thursday)

Hey Guys!

Anyone knows if the Xiaomi Mi Smart Standing Fan 1C is supported?

edit: not.

Thank you! :hugs:

Hey @Maxmudjon! Is there any way to support dmaker.fan.1c (Mi Smart Standing Fan 1C) ?
( https://www.npmjs.com/package/homebridge-xiaomi-fan )
I would rather not setup the homebridge server again only for this hardver. Thank you!

Hello @Maxmudjon i would also like to see support for Mi Smart Standing Fan 1C. thx

2 Likes

Hello @Maxmudjon. I cant connect my s6 Vacuum i only get could not find that pair station. I got the token and ip. Do i need a aqara hub? Thanks

Hi. I have the EU kit and have used the 5.4.49 APK to get the token but I can’t by any means get the gateway/hub connected. I put in the correct IP and token and it returns green but with no information. I’m running the latest version of Homey 5.0 R21. Any ideas?

Are both Homey and the gateway connected to the same Wifi network?
i.e. do they have the same IP range 192.168.0.xxx?

Yes, both on the same subnet (192.168.0.x) and same WiFi.

hello I do not know if I am starting well but I have a small problem do not know whether it is me or the app but I get this message what can I do? I hope there is a solution somewhere mvg

The app is crashed and stop how can we run? And work?

The standing fan 1c is supported I think. It should be the Dmaker Mi Fan (that’s the device name in OpenWrt and you can choose it when you add a device). I haven’t been able to get the token though.

do you need the token? mine to check it?

Found the token (I think, I have three Xiaomi devices listed could be one of two), I have the same issue you have, with both tokens though. Restarted Homey prior to adding the Standing Fan 1c (dmaker), but this had no effect.

Oké the problem
Its not only to me

Same problem here with the smart standing fan c1

1 Like

dmaker.fan.1c (Mi Smart Standing Fan 1C) also not working here

Seems that there is (somewhat limited) Homebridge support: https://www.npmjs.com/package/homebridge-xiaomi-fan

HomeAssistant also no support as of yet: https://github.com/syssi/xiaomi_fan/issues/85

@Maxmudjon any chance of you beating the HA developer? :wink:

1 Like

Hi when you make a update for the fan c1?

Mvg

1 Like

Maxmudjon’s last post on this forum dates back to January 17th, 2020…

1 Like