[APP][Cloud & Pro] SwitchBot (Release 1.1.43, Test 1.1.48)

Providing the bots are added to the Switchbot phone app they should be discovered by Homey without pressing the button on them.
They should be periodically sending data that Homey picks up so it might take a bit of time for them to synchronise.

I have now installed a 2.4A
But I just unplugged the original one and it says 2.0A so it should have covered it originaly then?

The Athom supplied power supply is the correct rating but over time they deteriorate and eventually fail completely. Failing power supplies is the most common cause of problems so it is the first thing to try when Homey does strange things.

Noted.
Thanks for fast reply!
Lets se how it goes now then :pray:

1 Like

If anybody is not aware, SwitchBot have an official GitHub repo so issues can be reported to them on there:

Maybe you could also add your support for my requests to try and put more urgency on them.

If you send the Homey support team an e-mail, explaining the problem, they might send you a replacement for free. I had an issue with homey rebooting and got a free replacement (probably it is only if you have a certain PSU, so send a picture of it with your e-mail)

Hi, still having the same issue…actually it’s even a bit worse, also 2 digits now only sometimes work, more like 50-50. No clue why, is something changed? Hoping for some good news :crossed_fingers:

The Switchbot servers have failed. Please don’t be surprised that the hubs for Homey are not available at the moment.

2 Likes

I have asked Switchbot about this again as still had no reply.

1 Like

is states that the problem should be resolved but i still have no connection…

Luckily the local BLE connection works fine, so my curtains opened after failing using the hub as failback via BLE

1 Like

The servers are back online. Please disconnect the hub from the power supply and reboot it.

1 Like

Seems the issue stil conists, so report to homey next?

Could you try restarting the app to see if that makes it log in again?

Can try that yes but don`t understand how that will help?
All the lights, etc. works but when I push buttons that is programmed with switchboot there’s no response until I do a reboot of homey.

does not help anything

Could you open the log page (More > Apps > SwitchBot > Configure Application).
Then tap on the Log tab and change the drop list to the Basic Information settings.
Next go back to the Detected tab and tap on the “Get HUB Devices”. Once the list has populated, click on the Send Log button.
Finally go back to the Log tab and tap on that Send Log button.

Hopefully that should show me the cause of any issues.

I don`t have a button that says get hub devices?

Ah OK, you are on the release version. In that case can you go through the add device procedure for any hub device up to the point where devices would be listed. That will trigger the get devices part.

You have lost me.
The devices is allready added into homey. Do you want me to send bsic info log? if so, just did.

Sorry didn’t mean to confuse you. Starting the add device and selecting any hub device triggers the data collection for the report. As you have already added your devices nothing will appear but it will collect the data in the background.