[APP][Pro] Solar Panels - Let the sun power your home

I updated my Huawei wi-fi dongle and now I just get a timed out message. Ip is locked.

Are there any plans to connect to zonneplan?

1 Like

Still timed out, didnt work. any idea how to approch this? when i ping port 502 with telnet i get a blank screen wich i think is a respons on a open port, same respons on both Wifi and ethernet.

@Diederik just received an email from Solarman with a notification their changing sites:

New web portal would be:
https://pro.solarmanpv.com (for installer/distributor)
https://home.solarmanpv.com (for residents)

New App:
Solarman Business (for installer/distributor)
Solarman Smart (for residents)

This new generation platform will provide more functions and better performance. Data on current platform have migrated to new platform, and you can log in new platform with current account and password. This server will stop service on Oct. 15th and forwards.

Don’t know if this will impact the app. So fyi.

Hi,

I’m using Omnik and I always used to get the information via de pvoutput option. Unfortunately that is only updating every 10 minutes, so I tried the direct Omnik inverter option. Works very well in Homey, but it is accessing the inverter every few seconds. This breaks the connection I have to send the pvoutput information from my NAS. Is it possible to limit the homey access to every 30 seconds or so to give the inverter enough time to respond to more requests?

Thanks!

I moved my Enphase Envoy S to my IoT vlan today. Homey is part of the ‘LAN’ network. Now the solar panel app can no longer find the Envoy. mDNS is active and with a bonjour scan the Envoy also comes up. I can also access the Envoy via http between both networks. Do you have any tips?

I also just tried the app version 4.5.2. Same problem

I have heard of this problem before - does it still work if you move the Envoy S back to the LAN network?

Hmm, I can do that in a later version, but I would like to make this configurable app-wide when I do it.

Let me know if it breaks.

2 Likes

Thanks! Much appreciated!

I have a SUN2000-10KTL-M1 - can I somehow help you, help me, adding support for it?

@Diederik I’ve found this one that details how to gain access to the API of the SUN2000-10KTL-M1 inverter:

Of course everyone would need to signup, but it does look rather simple to gain access to the data from there on. What do you think?

Hello @Diederik,

I have my solaredgepanels already connected with homey for at least six months, but didnt create flows with them yet. I was happy with them showing up in te energyscreen of homey so far.

But yesterday after sunset they kept givving 344W. When i checked, it was constantly 344 W since 16:30. I checked the solaredgeapp, and it gave me nothing, so the problem was on their side(resolved this morning). But now i want to detect this sorts of problems sooner.

In the somaredgeapp i can see the production of today, is it possible to take that information into homey too?

I think it broke. My device isn’t reporting the wattage anymore. And the sun does shine ;-). When I check https://home.solarmanpv.com/ or the solarman app it also says it is producing.

I’m using, what I believe is the latest test build, version 4.6.1 of your app.

I tried readding the device, but i’m stuck at the site ID. I can’t seem to find it anymore on the ‘new’ site. Looked everywhere.

What can I do to help?

Hey all, I am slowly migrating the app to TypeScript and SDK v3 (including Homey Bridge support for applicable inverters). Because this is effectively a rewrite, I will need some help in testing the implementation.

If you use SolarEdge, Enphase Enlighten or PVOutput, could you try installing Solar Panels | Homey and let me know if it works?

2 Likes

I can confirm that pvoutput is working fine

1 Like

For my Solaredge I have to shine a light on it…

So looks good, will let you know tomorrow …

PS, Cloud Homey installed!! Thanks! Good luck getting it official Published!

1 Like

Pvoutput working fine with experimental version. Would it be possible so see more values like battery voltage in the app? This would be very helpful to automatically change between batteries and energysupplier at a low state of batteries!

1 Like

Hi,
Lately I see a 429 error regularly form my Solaredge inverter connected to Homey. Documentation says it has to do with to many api requests.
Any solution?

@Ronald_de_Boer please install the beta version, link is a few posts up. That should fix the rate limiting problems.

@Pieke It would, but I believe PVOutput does not have default fields for battery statistics. Do you have a link to your system on PVOutput so I can have a look how that’s implemented?

Link to my pvoutput:
https://pvoutput.org/intraday.jsp?id=94426&sid=83359

There are 5 fields where you can see my statistics, in the last field are the statistics of my pylontech batteries. These extended data you can freely change and choose between some values. There are 6 values you can add yourselve. To choose among battery voltage, temperature etc. The values have standard names, so I think programmable.

Hartelijke groeten en alvast bedankt voor je hulp !
Pieke

Extended data zijn vrij in te vullen in 6 velden. Die velden hebben wel standaard namen, en laten zien wat je daar wilt zien bv batterij voltage.
Die waarden zou je dan kunnen toevoegen in de app. Is zoiets mogelijk?

@Pieke Can you send me your read only API key in a DM, so I can have a look?