[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour [Feature Requests]

I wanted to calculate the difference between my current contact (High / Low tarif) and an optional Hourly changing tarif (Tibber, ANWB, etc.)

Therefore I wanted two (or more) Power summarizers

1. one with the High and Low tarif configured with the additional monthly fees
  2. one with the DAP pricing and monthly fees for one of those energy companies.

Currently it is only possible to have one Power (or Gas Summarizer) configured.

Having the possibility to add a second (or more) Summarizer for one P1 Electricity/Gas meter would make it visible what your current (past) usage pattern would do to your energy bill switching to an hourly contract.

Current workaround (Thanks @Gruijter ) but not yet tested.

• Clone your P1 with a Virtual Device. => Summarize this.

Feature requests:

• Make it possible to add an extra Summarizer (without having to clone the P1 Meter :wink: )
  • Add a option to add a Monthly fee calculation to the Summarizer to have a direct comparison between two contracts.
  • have an option to update one Summarizer with the DAP + fixed markup and % Markup
  • have an option to set fe according to schedule Fixed Day / Night tariff on the other Summarizer

Then only have to find all fee’s / markup / taxes in the contracts to calculate the total energy bill in Homey.