[APP][Pro] Philips Hue Zigbee (Without the bridge)

Its in my bathroom, and no birds or other animals in tha house… at least for what i know :grin:

Hi @rvdeijk. it’s not. I will add it to my todo list :slight_smile:
Thanks for the request, I appreciate you took the effort to register an issue at github!

1 Like

Ouhhh :sweat_smile:
I thought you were using it outside.
Ok, thanks anyway!

1 Like

@johan_bendz Blinking aka flashing lights does it have to be implemented by athom or can you implement it in your hue zigbee app? Just wondering.

Hi there @gregory75.
Hmm, I will have to look into that. I will have to do something to make it happen no matter :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got a pm asking me how I handle Dimmer Switch and dimming of lights.
This is how I handle it :smiley:

First I create a Logic variable - name it “Dim up/down status” and make it a Yes/No type with default value of No

Then I create five flows.

Flow 1 - Dim up start
When: Dimmer Switch Card - Dim buttons - Dim-up hold
Then: Flow Card - Start “Dim up 20%”

Flow 2 - Dim down start
When: Dimmer Switch Card - Dim buttons - Dim-down hold
Then: Flow Card - Start “Dim down 20%”

Flow 3 - Dim up 20%
When: Flow Card - This flow is started
And: Logic Card - “Dim up/down status” is equal to Yes
Then (first card): Select your Hue Light device - Set relative dim-level - set dim level to +20% and set During to 1 sec
Then (second card): Flow Card - Start “Dim up 20%” after 1 sec

Flow 4 - Dim down 20%
And: Logic Card - “Dim up/down status” is equal to Yes
Then (first card): Select your Hue Light device - Set relative dim-level - set dim level to -20% and set During to 1 sec
Then (second card): Flow Card - Start “Dim down 20%” after 1 sec

Flow 5 - Dim stop
Then: Logic Card - Set “Dim up/down status” to No

While setting up the cards you will have to save without setting all cards and go back later to be able to set what flow to start in what card since the flows must exist before pointing to them.

You can tweak the experience by changing duration and %, Good luck and have fun :smiley:

1 Like

That would be great!!! :+1:t4:

Sorry for the stupid question, but I only have the option “dim up” and not “dim down”. I also cannot negate the action card.
I could only use the card “Set relative dimming level” and set a negative value. :question:

Edit: This post was written in mental absence! :joy:

@fantross, not sure I follow you here… Do you not have the options below?

And yes, it’s the relative card you need to use.

1 Like

Like I said before, a stupid question!
I took another close look at the flows and now I understand it. :joy:

1 Like

Sorry @johan_bendz, another question.
How and when do you set the variable “Dim up/down status”?

I use these flows:

This is the setting on the action cards (and -10% for dimming down)

Dimming up or down works flawless by holding the dim buttons, the slight duration makes it all smooth.

1 Like

@fantross, you create and manage Logic variables under …(more)/Logic.

Yes I know that, but I don’t understand when you switch the variable to YES.
In the 3rd and 4th flow the variable is already switched to YES. But whereof?
In the 5th flow you set the variable to NO. But if you want to dimm the light again, the variable must be set to YES.

Haha… you are correct… I overdid it by using the variable… works just fine without it :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, I can confirm this. It works flawless, thank you @DaneedeKruyff! :+1:t4:

1 Like

Hello, I wanted to integrate my Beyond pendant and table lamps, but none can be found. It is added as a standard lamp.
Are these lamps no longer supported?
greetings
Olaf

Hi @johan_bendz, still wanted to let you know the Resonate lights work like a charm after your update! Thanks!

1 Like

Is it possible to adjust the motion sensitivity of Philips hue outdoor sensor using this app?
I don’t own this sensor yet, still, I know that on Philips original app it can be adjusted, I just wonder if it can be done the same way if i pair it directly to homey using this app

There is an issue for this on GitHub. So far I have not received any feedback. This is the reason why I still have 3 lamps and the outdoor sensor connected at the Hue Bridge.

1 Like