[APP][Pro] Miele@Home

Thank you very much for this app!
I’ll check if I can get my microwave oven to work with this.

Any plans to add support for coffee machines (CVA7845 in my case, the same as Dennis above me) and induction cooking plates (KMDA7634FL for me)?

1 Like

Thank you for this app!
I have a problem with the freezer. I can connect it, it is displayed. However, the temperature and door opening parameters are not displayed and changed. The display says the last value is unknown. Can I do something about it?

I would like to have the extractor hood as an additional device.

Are you still working on developing this app @Timyboy12345 , or is it kind of finished as it is now?

Was hoping to be able to start my dishwasher with this app, but can see that it is not implemented yet.
Hope you just taking a break from coding @Timyboy12345 and that you will come back again :slight_smile:

Hi.

First of all, thanks for using the app, and for your patience.

I have not taken a break from coding, quite the opposite, but between coding for work, sports and social requirements, I haven’t found time to work on this project. I really want to release a version which is usable in multiple languages, you can start a program and where you can select a stage (off, stopped, running) from a dropdown, instead of having to guess stage names.

Hopefully I will find some time, but if anyone wants to help. You are free to create a PR (GitHub - timyboy12345/Miele-Homey: This repository adds Miele@Home support to Homey)

2 Likes

I’ve just published a test version to the App Store which includes the ability to check the state of a device (see screenshot below). This should help with building flows that should only trigger when a device is done, or when an error has occurred (or one of the many, many other statuses Miele uses).

Starting programs is a bit trickier and seems to produce a lot of errors, so that functionality might take a while.

If any errors occur while updating, let me know! You could always try to re-connect your device.

PS: The and-card is also available in English, just like the whole app, but my Homey is set to Dutch, sorry.

What exactly is the difference on Status updated and Program updated? Do you know?

Device status is the actual status (on, off, paused, error) while program is the selected program (differs per machine type, but includes wool wash, jeans wash, eco dry, steam baking, baking, ….)

Device statuses are predefined, so the “and”-card includes a list of values to choose from. Device programs are not predefined, so it’s impossible for me to create a list of possible programs.

Will this work you think? I just want a notification when the selected program is finished.

Not working, at least not for the washing machine, will see when the dryer finishes.

1 Like

Sinds de update naar v0.2.1 wordt de flow die gestart werd als de status geupdate was, niet meer gestart.

Dit is mijn flow. Shared Flow | Homey

Iemand enig idee?

Bij mij werkt het ook niet meer, wel werkt nu de resttijd.

Ik zie dat de trigger niet meer automatisch wordt gestart na de laatste changes. Ik zal eens kijken waarom dit is, hopelijk kan ik het voor het weekend oplossen en deployen naar de AppStore.

1 Like

As far as I can tell, the “and” card choices are not working at all. As soon as I include the “and” card, I stop getting push from program updated.

1 Like

Hi. I’m using the Homey Beta bridge, but there is just to few supported apps there. What is your plan with this app? Will you ever support the Homey Bridge ?

Sadly this app seems to be pretty dead in the water. Can’t get any good use for it, since Program updated seems to be the only when card working, and none of the and cards seems to work.

I’m also trying to create some actions when the washing machine is finished.

I see the Device Status=Finished. But that status (Finished) is not in the enumeration of device statuses in the And-cards.

“End Programmed” does not work.

Yeah, same experience for me. Cannot get this to work with the “And” card. It works if I only use the “When” card, but then I get a notice when the machine turns on, when it turns off, when program is changed, with no way of knowing what is actually happening.

I’m having the same problem with my dishwasher

Will Miele devices report Power consumption using this app?