[APP][Pro] LaMetric Time (Community App)

Thanks for the update! Using a variable for the icon works fine now too! Now I can set different icons based on the value in the notification! Excellent!

3 Likes

This could be super for a “information screen” in the kitchen. Nive icons etc. However, im not sure if all the text can be set manually from Homey, or the clock will always be there. I would like to be able to put out simpel small text strings on the display. Possible?

Yes. LaMetric can display all text messages sent by Homey. This can also be combined with symbols and sounds. There’s nothing like visuals for Homey. But LaMetric can do a lot more! As with Homey, there is an app store with many options.

ehhhmmm… hoe kom ik aan de versie 1.2.1 ?? Ik heb hulp nodig aub.
Heb eergisteren pas mijn Homey Pro geupdate naar 5.04 en vandaag ook al naar 6.0.0.

maar telkens bllef de Lamtric app op 1.0.5 steken. en werd nie tgeupdate.

de "test/"link werk ook niet (bij mij tenminste).

Bedankt alvast voor de eventuele hulp.

PS: Iemand al ervaring met deze app en Homey 6.0.0 ??
Wat zegt de ontwikkelaar ? is die full compatible ??

Gewoon hier: LaMetric App voor Homey | Homey

Bedankt .

Ben er al zelf achter gekomen. versie 1.0.5 is de app “Lametric Time” en deze versie(1.21) is alleen “Lametric” . Daardoor dus geen automatisch update. :wink:

I would like to be able to display a text-message for a certain time or to repeat the same message a number of times. Would that be possible in a near future?
Regards,
Paul

Repeat is already possible. I use it to display the message for a longer time.

I would like to ask if it could be possible to not only select for a notification the iconcode and tekst with a value/variable/tag but also the kind of message it is : info/warning/alert
ANd also toggle/select the sound by a specified (list) number in a tagl/variable.

Now I have at least 3 almost identical flows that display a notification as info/warninng/alert because I cant specify which it is in a flow.
and more to come foor the different sounds.

please help/add this possiibilities.

That is exactly what I want to do. Which Notification-card do you use? I only find a repeat option in teh Notification-card with sound. I do not want to add sound to my notification.
Regards,
Paul

Ah, my mistake… I use them with sound and assumed the repeat function was also available for text only…

So Maybe only a small toggle/option to select “No Sound”. :wink:

Or add 2 cards: Set volume to 0
Set volume to 10 after 1 minute.

1 Like

Brilliant. Should have thought about that. I never use sound on my Lametric, so that’s a perfect solution.
Thanks.
Regards,
Paul

1 Like

if you like the standard/default sound of Lametric the you will like playing any sound on your Lametric Clock from / through my Spotify (premium) account and the Homey spotify app.

Search/add/select at least once in spotify on you phone/Tablet app for your Lametric(s) as play device/source
and then add your Lametric(s) as a spotify (app) device in Homey.

For Example I play Star Trek Alert/Alarm sounds from spotify through the spotify app or play the song “Its raining again” by supertramp from spotify on my Lametric when my rainsensor outside detects rain.

Ps: Don’t forget to update your Lametric(s) firmware regularly.

That would be temporal solution / workaround but not a final good solution because any notification/action that would come after the send notification by Homey could be (partially) muted too.

So an alarm from my nest smokedetectors received on My Lametric(s) through iftt could be muted too if it is diplayed with that 1 minute.

If ur life and safety of ur household depends on IFTTT, Homey and Nest then think again.
Was just trying to help with a possible solution, do with it what u want.

Sorry. No Offense intended. :sweat:

Just sharing my thoughts/concerns about your solution/workaround.

1 Like

Non taken.

alas, I tested it today and it does not work. The sound is repeated, but the textual notification only the standard number of times (3).
@balmli thanks for the app. would it be possible to add an option to set the number of repeats for the text?