[APP][Pro] < group > (3.2.4 - Stable)

For now its two things.

1. Want to gather all battery devices and make a flow for battery control.

2. Gather all smart switches for light’s in living room

Thank you. Didn’t think about using a “zone”…

It’s a steep learning curve :blush:

1 Like

sorry to bother you again, but i need to use google translate and “waarde” i dont understand.
Is this “value” or a device ? How did you find “value” if that is what it is?

as i understand this flow will check every battery in the zone ?

Did u try Battery monitor alr?

No i dont think so. something in homey, or an app ?
Ive downloaded a app that keeps track on all the batteries.

Ive managed to build the flow presented, so now is just needs to be tested.

and my last question.
I have organized my house with floors, and rooms, all under HOUSE.

But building the flow i only get one zone, and thats the living room.
Could you think of a particular reason why i dont have HOUSE as an option ?

Yeah, and call the new topic: Battery Monitor app wanted!

Ah well…

I have an dining room lamp with 7 hue lights in. If i want to do something in a flow with the dining room lamp, i have to select all the 7 lamp separately…
With that another problem is that within a flow, for example; using a switch (aqara) to turn off/on the dining room lamp, that the lights turn on (or off) one by one and not as one device.

In my search i came across the group app to turn multiple lamps to one device, perfect! The only problem, the app recognizes (almost) all my hue lamps, except my dining room lamp (all 7 off them are not showing in the list). Does someone have a tip what to do?

P.s. off topic: this question is maybe asked earlier, but i cant seem to find a way to search in a specific topic, only the whole website…(using iphone)

When u first go to the specific topic and then hit the search button u can:

Thanks missed that one!

Searched, but didnt find the solution. Tried to delete and reinstall the group app, but he’s showing less hue lights than before (not only my dining room lamps are not visible but a couple off others to).

Someone a solution for me?

Version of the app im running: 2.4.202

Thank you! I found the dining room lights under “dim niveau” weird because there also from Hue (only white ambiance, the other are the color version so maybe that is the difference).

I was able to make a group of the dining room lights. But when i want to use it in a flow, there only dimmable and there is no option to turn them on/off. I tested with hue gu10 color lights (also a group) and this one give me in a flow the option to change color and also no option to turn on/off.

Maybe this app is not the one i’m looking for. I want to use a switch, which i want to use to turn on/off all the lights on a group of lights (for example: my dining room lights). Is this possible with this app or is there another app to use this with. Works well in the hue app itself, but want to use aqara switch.

Maybe I’m not understanding you correctly but it sounds like you haven’t ticked enough boxes?

What you select here will not only narrow down your selection of lights with these capabilities, but these features will be what is controllable in a flow later.

I you only choose dim level, that will be all you can control.

Is that your problem?

1 Like

Thank you that was the problem!

New to Homey and recently tried this app.
I have an issue when using Hue lights, is this a known bug?
I have 12 hue lights in my living room I would like to group together.
I am able to group them, but whenever I try to give the group an on/off or dim command, i get an “undefined” error.
The app works with two non Hue lights.

Last time I got that one I played around with the settings on these and got it working.

1 Like

Is there a way to add more devices to an existing group or do I need to create a new, extended group and replace the group in all flows?

Three dot/more-apps-group-configure app.
Then choose the group you want to configure.
Then you can edit, but only within the selected criterias.

At least I haven’t found anything “deeper” than that.

Thank you for the reply and sorry - the question didn’t mention that. I know about the options in your screenshot, but I’m missing the option to edit the criteria. That’s my problem, because I’ve chosen a very narrow criteria set and would like to expand it now.

For this you need to create it again. I am missing this too :thinking: