[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Also so far update interval on 5 mins is no problem, so looks like @Bug was right about that

2 Likes

looks great - app not crashing anymore

1 Like

if you add this to the whish / todo list could you also add a power yes/no item in the meters view? (and flow cards)
I sometimes have the charge box “on” but the car sees no power (as the charge session is somehow stopped in the wall box api) and then arrive at an empty car in the morning :frowning:

thanks again!!

1 Like

Will do @Bug

1 Like

A flowcard that doesn’t work:

@zakraket i think that one doesn’t exist anymore due to this update:

Can you try to re-add the card?

Just deleted it from the flow, saved and closed the flow, and readded it. Problem remains

Should mention that I use the webapp to edit flows (not the phoneapp) but I assume that should/can not make any difference.

Alright then I’ll dive into it ! :smiley:

1 Like

btw also quite sure I created this flow after the update you mentioned

keep up the good work :pray: :ok_hand:

@zakraket the GTE no longer has the “is charging” card. could you try the “charging changed” and add logic “charging = true” ?
that would basically do the same :wink:

New app update (test: 1.3.9): (auto update only)

Changelog:

• FIX: Fixed FlowCard is_charging for type conditions

@zakraket

1 Like

@Bug you’re missing the is_charging condition card? :thinking: should be there for the GTE

@martijnpoppen it works!

@Bug good alternative :+1: (I’m already using that logic in another flow)

1 Like

Missing if is_charging
It is there in the and is_charging though.
I don’t have a problem with missing that one as the way mentioned above works fine for me :+1:t2:

1 Like

I do have a problem with it
As it should be there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Bug I checked. But I got it on the GTE:

@martijnpoppen I think i misread the picture of the A3. There is no “is charging” start card and i thought i saw that one in the picture… There is only “charging changed” start card that i already use.
sorry for the confusion…

1 Like

No problem! :smiley:

1 Like

Good evening @martijnpoppen I have been absent for a long time on this forum. Very nice that you are developing this app. If you are still accepting test users, I have an id 4 and would love to test your app.

Hey @Fiek
The app is almost ready for go live. I’m wrapping up the last bugs and hopefully I can release it.

3 Likes