[Abandoned] deCONZ

Sometimes after power-cut, i have the “warning icon” on my device because the IP adress of my USB Stick was change in the app.
I don’t know why but after IP update it, it works.

deCONZ just released their 2.13.1 beta release which supports the Blitzwolf BW-SHP15. One of the (many) improvements of this switch over the version BW-SHP13 should have been updates in power usage are noticed sooner, instead of sending a ‘pull’ it should do a ‘push’.

Unfortunately this is not my experience currently, it has a ~44 sec delay in reporting power changes. This obviously is fine for lot’s of use cases, but also not fine for at least a equal amount of usecases.

@MadMonkey to be clear, I added this device as a generic plug. Having a unique device for this plug would not help this, right?

To answer my own question; no it won’t make any difference since it doesn’t update in the API either…

Exactly, a dedicated driver would not help in that case

I just got my Heiman CO sensor Zigbee. Connected it to Deconz. But it doesn’t show up in the list of new devices in Homey. In Deconz it shows up as

“123”: {
“config”: {
“battery”: null,
“enrolled”: 1,
“on”: true,
“pending”: ,
“reachable”: true
},
“ep”: 1,
“etag”: “45e24281c95d8ce9edcbe9b47ca3ba24”,
“lastannounced”: null,
“lastseen”: “2021-10-13T12:48Z”,
“manufacturername”: “Heiman”,
“modelid”: “COSensor-EF-3.0”,
“name”: “Koolmonoxide melder schuur”,
“state”: {
“carbonmonoxide”: false,
“lastupdated”: “2021-10-13T12:48:22.064”,
“lowbattery”: false,
“tampered”: false
},
“swversion”: “2019.9.5”,
“type”: “ZHACarbonMonoxide”,
“uniqueid”: “xx:xx:xxxxx” //removed unique id
},

Added: saw the modelid missing. Added it to the code (GitHub) and created a PR.

I used this guide to run the deCONZ stick from a Synology NAS.
Works fine!

1 Like

I changed the reporting interval for the following configuration parameters:

• RMS Voltage
  • RMS Current
  • Active Power

I changed this in the GUI of deConz:

Now it reports back in a few seconds. Really happy now!

BTW this is for the BW-SHP15

2 Likes

Maybe this question already passed this thread or others but I can’t find it…

Is the “Silvercrest stekkerdoos” already supported in the deCONZ environment? Hard to find this information. :frowning:

If not, do other Homey user have an alternative? (Robbshop has an equal box (with 4 outletts). Nedis Smarthome too (but WiFi)).

You can change the update frequency on the electrical measurement value from deconz for each plug, works brilliantly and it then updates every second or so! I think they will also support setting a device default in the future.

@MadMonkey Is this be something that could be supported in HomeConz with a device specific driver maybe?

The only issue I have is with one one SHP15 plug I updated the FW of from the Tuya app (not entirely sure it’s releated, but I tested 2 others with the default FW and they both work fine):

1 Like

Yes, see two posts above this one :wink::+1:

Sorry, completely overlooked that one! :blush:

What FW/Application version is yours, 67 or 68 (do you have a Tuya Hub?)
My 68 version is causing issues right now.

No problem, I’m using 67 and I don’t own a hub, where are you using it for?

I bought a cheap €15 Tuya hub just to be able to upgrade firmware on devices like the SHP15 (to 1.0.5 = 69 in deconz). :slight_smile:
I just did not expect a FW upgrade to beak the update frequency. I also upgraded a second plug, same issue so it is definitely related to the FW and not the plug itself.

I also noticed an occasional “-” is displayed instead of a numeric value for the Power reading (W), wondering if that could cause any automation issues (if Power < x).

Right, thanks for heads-up, note to self: don’t buy and update :joy::+1::wink:

I use the deCONZ stick with my Synology NAS.
Works fine!
But i like to see the map with zigbee routes.
Is there a way to see that ?

It depends on how you’re running it. For the marthoc/deconz Docker container, look here.

1 Like

I’m new with deConz, but like to explorer new things.

I’ve now an Ikea light and an osram plug and Aqara sensor connected to deConz, but homey is not able to find it. I have used generic light and generic plug and Aqara motion. But it said there is no new device.
When I use test in the configurations page it is saying that everything is ok.

Am I doing something wrong?

I’m running deConz on a raspberry pi3

Edit: I don’t know why, but after a reinstall everything is working.
Thanks for this great app.

1 Like

@MadMonkey I just noticed that the RMS Current for my smart plugs (BW-SHP13 and BW-SHP15) seems to be 10x too high. Sample snapshots (taken at slightly different times, displays Current=2.xA instead of 0.2xA)
image 355x441 image 347x155

Is there a divider used of 100 instead of 1000 by any chance (should be reported in mA)?

[Update] Was fixed in 1.29.2:

Version 2.12.2 just got released. I installed it and all my devices were lost. I’m using a docker image based on the new url. So please be aware!

And solved… apperently you need to chnage the config path too. They have updated the readme: GitHub - deconz-community/deconz-docker

1 Like

Does anyone know if it is possible to adjust the blind time of an Aquara motion sensor, in homey I have everything set to 0 but it now takes 1:30 minutes for the sensor to detect again, but would like this to 60 sec to have. Is this possible in phoscon?

yes that’s possible

If you want to do this with a flow, you would need to add an app to add http put json commands. the command would be:

http://deconzserverip/api/yourkey/sensors/sensornumber/config

With a value of :slight_smile:

{ “duration” : 60 }

1 Like