[Abandoned] deCONZ

Yes, you could put it like that. What I read was, it is really gone as a general statement, and the motivation for that is it not being on github anymore.

How then too, it’s a pitty.

Sorry for the confusion, I indeed meant to say it looks like it’s no longer maintained! :grimacing:

In the mean time: could someone please check if they still get an Alarm on the device icon of a newly added Aqara motion sensor or not (like me)? :slight_smile:

Old ones yes, new no

So now the Github repository is removed no one can even overtake this project?

3 Likes

Good news everyone! The conflict could be resolved and the app will be further supported. I’ve got a lot of positive feedback and I really appreciate this. Please note that I propably won’t be able to track all requests and questions as there are just too many apps and channels to support. The best way for bug reports and feature requests would be github (will be back soon) while everyone is invited to ask questions here. Thanks for your support!

PS: please consider a small donation if you like the app and if you would like to support further developement.

10 Likes

Great! How much CHF is a beer? I’ll get you through an evening :joy:

Figured you should at least be able to buy two beers for 10 euro (10,57 CHF). Have fun!

The best news of the day! Without you and your apps, I would have changed bearings and switched to a different system. :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

Great news. Thanks

Great news donated for som beer!!! (or wine)

1 Like

Awesome news, I was getting worried the app would be abandoned! :slight_smile:
Donation made as a small token of appreciation!

1 Like

Really happy you want to continue this project! :partying_face:
Made a donation!

1 Like

I often think about creating app’s myself, but it won’t be the first time that I read some frustrations from developers. Just out curiosity, what was the conflict with Athom? Did Athom lower their demands on things that need to be implemented or did the overwhelming love from the users of this app eventually persuade you to implement the demands after all? :sweat_smile:

I think there’s a small bug inside the “Philips Hue Motion Sensor”. The yellow exclamation mark does not show when the motion sensor is triggered. The “Aqara Motion Sensor” and the “Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor” seem to work fine.
afbeelding

Then you probably have added this device recently?

Yes, about two day’s ago.

Yes, well, that’s the problem. I’d like to say it’s a known problem, but tbh I don’t know if @MadMonkey already knows about this. I think it started happening with either the latest or the version before 1.24.0. No alarms show, neither from motion sensors nor from vibration sensors. They still do get triggered with the flows.

This was indeed reported a couple of weeks ago.
I just noticed the GitHub page is up again, so I filed a bug report there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And also added a report on the other bug I am experiencing with Vibration Sensors. The Vibration alarm “last triggered” state resets every 10 minutes:

Got the same problem, with multiple sensors, also added some info to the bug!

Started to use the deConz app also and still have to figure out a lot. But I now have something I maybe doing wrong, or the app reacts wrong, maybe one can help me out.
I added a couple of Tradfri G10 lm400 bulbs in deConz, all working fine.

I connected them with Homey using the deConz app and I want to use the set state command to do some fancy stuff to a bulb. This set state seems not to do everything right unfortunately.

Having set an absolute brightness, absolute color temp and transition time, I see that when I activate this card, only the color temp and transition time works. The brightness is not doing anything.

Trying to set the brightness for the same bulb using the brightness card itself does work.

So can it be that the set state card does not work 100% correct ?