[APP] Philips Hue - Transform the way you experience light

The poll interval is exactly 5 seconds.

“const POLL_INTERVAL = 5000;”

https://github.com/athombv/nl.philips.hue/blob/master/lib/Bridge.js

(5000 ms = 5s)

1 Like

Yes, that is possible\

Can u give a reason for adjusting that?
For giving commands to the lights there is no polling time. It’s just for devices like the Tab.
A polling time of less then 5 seconds CAN stress ur Homey. Tryed it with 1 second and that didn’t last very long. Also tryed 3 seconds and must say, that lasted a little bit longer. But maybe u have another reason for doin so?

1 Like

THX

I know that.

Or a Motion Sensor or a Dimmer Switch, that means for all sensors.

That’s the reason why I am asking.
Because with the delay up to 5 s it’s make no sense to use a Motion Sensor witch is paired with the hue bridge in the Flows.

That will be correct. U can adjust the file @mapulu just gave u and CLI install the app
But be aware of the possible stress ur giving Homey with it!

The latest Philips Hue app 4.0.4 crashes almost every day. It is installed on a Homey Pro with the latest stable firmware. I did not find similar issues in the forum. Am I the only one?
I workaround with the restart app flow, but reliability could be improved

What does the crash say? (you can see the message by opening the app and clicking the crash text)
We can’t read minds, so hard to say what could be wrong
I have not seen any crash ever since I updated the app.

Hello, philips hue app constantly crash es,attached diagnostic report.

5e060335-3213-4d76-bcbf-f2c2fdf2045a

I have random Hue app crashes as well on a Homey Pro since the last update. Before the update, never a problem.

Only athom can read these logs, that’s why I gave an small explanation how to see the crash log yourself

4.0.5 was just released, may fix issues with Homey Pro(?)

according to the changelog/GitHub all that was changed were icons and a driver name

We are still looking into the issues some users are having with the latest update. Please contact (support@athom.com) with an app log + a detailed description what the exact issue is. This will help us a lot with troubleshooting this issues :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

When will the Hue app support “duration” for “activeer een scene”. It is supported for brightness…

1 Like

“activate scene” is just 1 single signal to the bridge of in the bridge defined scenes.

homey can’t send duration to those, even if we wanted it, as Philips just doesn’t have that for scenes unless you add those in the scene itself (so in the bridge itself).

Hmm too bad. Maybe create a scene with 1% brightness, then make a loop with every second +1% brigtness. It only doesn’t solve the transition between scenes.

I also have an issue since 4.0.4 and 4.0.5 did not solved it either.

Is there a possibility to fallback to an earlier version without issues?

Same problem here. 4.0.5 did not fix the problem. Have to restart the Hue app one a day.

Yes I have two attached now and operating, I suspect multiple could be attached…

I’ve got three Hue bridges (type 2) connected to Homey. Works fine. Changing polling Interval I know nothing of.

Also have alot of issues with Homey not able to control Hue lights anymore since the last app update, have been struggling the whole weekend :frowning:

I’ll try and send a log shortly.