[APP] Netatmo - Same home, just smarter. (by Athom)

Thanks @caseda but version 2.1 also won’t login.

Ok, installed the 2.1 version by CLI and it will not login as stated above. I created an app on the Netatmo site and got a UserID and a Secret. I guess I have to use those in the ENV.JSON. Only thing is that this file seems not available in the package. Any directions to solve this? And many thanks @caseda for developing and maintaining in the past.

Correct, env.json should never see the outside world, it is basically the same as a username and password.
I think homey developer documentation has an example how the to be created env.json should look like.
Think it is something like:

{
  "USER_ID": "<your_id>",
  "SECRET: "<your_secret>"
}

Not sure if it is “USER_ID” and “SECRET” but should be mentioned on the Netatmo api key page what they should be, and then add your values there.

Did you ever get it to work? I got the same error, and tried reinstalling the device/app multiple times. My netatmo account was connected to two wheaterstations in different locations, and I was able to fix it by removing one of the two wheaterstations…

Hi, is there a way to set a person “At home” in Netatmo Welcome using IFTTT or Homey?

The Netatmo Welcome camera does not give a life feed. Someone any idea?

Btw camera is online

Can this app be updated to also support the Netatmo Smoke Detector? https://www.netatmo.com/en-us/security/smoke-alarm

Any idea if any of others devices will be ever supported, like Netatmo Tags, Wind and Rain Gauge ?

You mean directly via Netatmo Weather station, or ? When I checked apps Netatmo, there is nothing about Wind and Rain Gauge, so it’s great then ;-0

Has anyone been able to use the Animal/Person/Car seen functionality in Homey? It does not work for me…

I tried to use Know face detected flow and it doesn’t work for me - have you tried to contact Athom support yet?

Am i wright an is this the way it should work for radiator kraan?

When: time is 6 o’clock
And: Day is between monday and monday
Then: set temp 22degrees

Because i think nothing is happening to be honest, i added the “and” trigger

If it is for the whole week loose the “between monday and monday"
Then it should work.
BTW, Maybe also change When in: When time is between 6 and…
And a second flow for the rest of the time to set the temp lower again.

You don’t have the option When: time is in between…
i’m gonne test the next flow
when time is 18.00
and time is between 17.55 and 18.30
then set temp
see if this one works

You can still loose the and part.
At 18:00 it is always between 17:55 and 18:30.
And your right When does not have a between.
My bad.

Hey guys… first question on this forum (think actually first one on any forum…). Very noobish on Homey, but hope to learn from this forum.

I just bought the Netatmo Rain Gauge to work with my Sun screen, wanting them to go up when the windgusts are too strong or when it starts raining.
For wind I tried the Netatmo app in the flow, changed windspeed with Logic value set to greater than 5km/h. For rain tried the Rainmeter Device, logic set tot greater than 0,1, but neither work.

Would love to hear how you set it up to get it working.

I have tried using the Buienradar app and the Buienalarm app, but they have been too unreliable for my area.

Will the Netatmo Smart Smoke Alarm support be included in the Homey app? I’ve requested it already at Homey, but no answer.

3 Likes

Why do you use the anemometer in the wind and with rain the devices and value?

The Rain gauge does not show a Rain value in the app for me strange enough… only temperature, humidity and battery level?

regen2