[APP] Trust Smart Home (Dutch: KlikAan KlikUit) by Athom

Thanks! Tried that without resolve unfortunately.
I’ve reverted to an older backup for the 4.1.0 version, but it seems right after reverting to an old backup, homey does the update to the newest version. So there’s no way to check for me if it’s really caused by the update or something else.

I’ll wait for the support :slight_smile: thanks again for your suggestions @robertklep

It is solved.
I read somewhere that the power adapter could be the issue. And it was! After replacing it, the issue disappeared instantly.

Just posting it here for future reference.

4 Likes

Caution.

Experimental testers should not install Homey 5.00.-rc.19 experimental !!
The KlikAanKlikUit app will then no longer work !!

2 Likes

That’s odd, just updated to 5.00.-rc.19 experimental and all my (15) KAKU devices are available and are working as before.

Restart the app? PTP?

1 Like

No way. Kaku no longer works for me.

You should definitely report this to the Athom. Thanks for the heads up.

There is an update in the testchannel:

Hopefully that fixes your problem.
1 Like

It only fix the problem in parts.
Some Switches don’t react at all. Others connect with homey but dosn’t send any signals.
Others work like bevor.
(Since 5.0.0-rc.21)

I had the same issue

After app 7.1.2 my KAKU devices are not receiving status updates anymore. Remotes that are sending it are AWST-8802. I tried to remove one light and add it again but there is no copy signal anymore. What in the love is happening? Anyone else has similar issues?

Same issue overhere: both all my KAKU devices and all Milight device stopped to react after last nights update to 7.1.0!

1 Like

F*** sake, I thought this is some older update. Ou what a mistake did I make. I just wrote to homey support but I’m afraid how long will this take.

As informed by athom lost feature of signal copy is being worked on. I really am happy to hear that as my whole kaku setup was completely disfunctional without is.

Looking forward to test back signal copy and functional status updates.

Question regarding the AYCT-202 remote. The first flow card makes sense to me, but I cannot figure out how to use the second flow card “Brightness button pressed”. Does anyone know how this works in a flow?
Schermafbeelding 2021-09-28 om 15.44.21

You could do something like
If
Brightness button is pressed
Then
Lamp X, set relative dim level + 10%

So, the lamp’s dim level goes up by 10% of its current dim level.

Probably using logics conditions are needed to distinguish brightness up and -down buttons?

Thanks. It is indeed the distinction between the up and down button that puzzles me. Setting relative dim level based on the tag that is included (dim-niveau, bijv. 0,5) just seems to dim up only. Any other ideas on how to use this card in a flow?

Can you find out what tags/variables come with the device, apart from local tag [dim-level]?
(I don’t own this remote)

Sure, but could you give me a pointer where to look for “tags/variables that come with the device”?

Here’s a screenvid of how to look up device tags/varables. If you look for the device name of your remote (enter it at the search bar), its variables should be present (if available that is)

Bug?
Kaku app v7.1.11 Test

When adding a AWMT-230 it asks for pressing a button on the device.
That button showed looks pretty much like the AWST-8802
It looks like the pairing process of the AWST-8802 has been started.
So, the AWMT-230 can’t be paired.

NOTE: using the old Kaku v4.3.1 app, this works fine

It’s reported to support@athom.com