[APP] Trust Smart Home (Dutch: KlikAan KlikUit) by Athom

Does anyone know if the AWST8802 wall switches only send a single command upon first click or do they keep sending commands as long as the button is held?
I’m asking because I was thinking about the possibility of an extra ‘long press’ function for these switches by using two flows: one that starts a countdown timer and a second one that checks if the switch is still pressed when the timer ends.
That would however require a flow editor card for the second column: ‘if switch is pressed’, so if technically possible I’d need to file an enhancement request for the KAKU app.

That’s not possible with kaku, even a single press can already send the signal 3 times, so it is caught internally (debounce).

1 Like

OK, clear. Thanks for the answer.

After today’s update of the klikaanklikuit app to 4.0.14 everything all the virtual buttons are not reconized anymore…again!!! last time i had to readd all the buttons… @Bram is this what we can expect each time after an update?

yes i did PtP after the update and waited qiut some time before restarting homey.

Same here; again ‘invalid device data’. This is getting a bit annoying. :frowning:

//edit: rebooted the Homey, didn’t help.

Same problem here after todays update to 4.0.14

For the second time in a short time i re added the virtual buttons from KAKU. it works again, but I hope that it is the last time.

I have tested the KaKu app myself and did not run into any issues.

@seiko how did you create the virtual button?
@astra77 Which device is showing “invalid data”?
@Relisys Which device is showing “invalid data”?

Please report all issues via the issue link in the Appstore. Try to be as precise as possible so that we can fix these issues asap

done; reported the issue.

On my account it concerns the AC-1000 adapters.

Did you already try to re-add the devices?

No I haven’t, one of those adapters requires me to do a lot of work because it isn’t within arms’ reach.

To be honest, I was hoping that this wouldn’t be necessary (again)… But is that the solution, you think…?

Thats one of the first things we recommend to do. I also tested the update path again with the ac-1000 and did not run into any issues. Did you previously re-added the device to Homey or has it been added for a long time?

What do you mean by “virtual buttons”?

After the previous issue with the KaKu app, I re-added al of my AC-1000’s. So no, they’re not present for a long time in the Homey system.

FYI: I just discovered that my KaKu doorbell also isn’t working anymore after this update; Invalid_device_data.

What is the model type?

ACD8-6600AC. After deleting and re-adding (also the AC-1000), it works again.

My KaKu ACDB-9000C has also stopped working. It works, but can’t add it anymore in the Flows at IF section.

We have made some changes to the ACBD-6600AC which makes it possible to add the receiver and the button as separate devices to Homey. Unfortunately this also means you need to re-add them to Homey.

The AC-1000 implementation was also changed in this update. This had to do with the signal definition being faulty (this was a bug in the previous version of the app) unfortunately if you have re-added the device after installing the previous version, you need to re-add it to Homey.

We understand this is a bit of a hassle, but this will guarantee that these devices will keep working in the future.

Re-adding does not work for the ACDB-9000BC (set). I have the version with transmitter to be connected to standard push-button.

https://www.klikaanklikuit.nl/nl/producten/deurbellen/deurbellen-set/acdb-7000bc-draadloze-deurbel-set-voor-bestaande-drukknop.html