[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Have you set the blind start and endpoint as per the instruction manual?

No I have not. I see that I should do that. I will do that and see if it works.
Thanks for your comment.

After setting the start and endpoint it works great.
Thanks!

2 Likes

@TedTolboom Thank you very much, just added 9 Aqara E1 Shade devices.

All were added without issue.

Thanks again, will add the remaining E1s tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hi! Iā€™ve added 3 aqara e1 roller shades, all without any issues. Big thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

Donā€™t know if i should post the following question in the group thread but since thereā€™s most likely a few in this thread that has been waiting and now adding the E1 roller shade Iā€™ll try here first. I tried making a group with these 3 roller shades using group but it couldnā€™t find any devices with ā€œshade abilityā€. Has any one else tried to group several e1 roller shades and has any tips on how to do it, with or any other way?

More people who experience problems with the motion sensors? Since a couple of weeks/month the trigger not as reliable as before. All 4 sensors start doing this on exactly the same time, maybe because of an update of Homey? Because the Aqara app itself hasnā€™t been updated in over a year.

Anyone who encountered this problems has found a solution for this?

havenā€™t notice any problems on my motion sensors. which app version are you running?

try updating the app

1.4.1 is the latest version in the storeā€¦Maybe I have to test the 1.5 version which isnā€™t in the store yet.

worth a try i guess

Thanks Ted for managing expectations - even if it means that I need to wait longer for FP1 support. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

All my devices shows a ? on the ā€œonlineā€ status - but they are still working

edit: now only the sleepy end devices shows a ?, and i think that is perfectly normal. Only the wired devices shows as online

Hi. Is there a way to implement the possibilty to change the sensivity of the aqara vibration sensor? Thank you, Don

added my E1 roller shade , it is added succesfully but remains in default stateā€¦
actions donā€™t work unless i restart the aqara app and try againā€¦
also battery level is not updated

There isnā€™t but I believe year or so ago TED was ā€œconsideringā€ to add it (might be wrong though)

FYI, nice - those of you having it, you can try with CLI method after merging commits.

Same for Aqara Plug (SP-EUC01/lumi.plug.maeu01), in case you are looking for memory power outage

@TedTolboom Will the mentioned devices be integrated this quarter or are we talking about upcoming year?
Iā€™m new to the community so havenā€™t got a clue what the update schedule is, sorry.

Why, you would like to contribute yourself? Go ahead please, thatā€™s why itā€™s community based (no promises, no ETAā€¦) and if you go through this thread, you may find your answer.

Hi, i just bought Aquara Motion Sensor P1 and i see that device on app page Aqara & Xiaomi ZigBee App for Homey | Homey but when i add it to devices is sais "Could not find a Homey App for this device, it has been added as ā€œUnknown Zigbee Deviceā€. Whats the problem there? I difference that is newer P1 version for Zigbee 3.0? Thx