Advanced Flow — Ask Me Anything

I don’t know… didn’t seem like it. And I want to know before buying. :wink:

The advanced flow editor only works on the PC

1 Like

No I don’t have an option to convert them from the old flow editor to the advanced flow editor

Well that sucks.

2 Likes

As a base model Homey Pro user (the Homey that was not called Pro until you released your bridge), who might want to upgrade to a “real” Pro, even if my current Homey is not defect, I would appreciate it if you would allow us to transfer the license from one single device to another, provided both devices use the same Homey account.

(Even better: make Advanced Flow one purchase per user instead of a separate purchase per device, but your business decision was different I see in the FAQ).

8 Likes

@Henk_Renting

1 Like

It probably does on a mobile or tablet with ‘desktop mode’ enabled in the browser?
But a phone screen is too small maybe.

A nice thing about the standard flow editor is, I can edit almost anywhere I like (on the couch hehehehe)

I bought the advanced flow. Now I am getting confirmation email every 1 minute. Please make it stop.
Also, my homey did not detect the purchase. How can I force it to do so?
I am on firmware 7.3.0. Is this blocking it from using the advanced flow?

2 Likes

you see both Flows and Advanced Flows in one tree in the WebApp

Yeah, but I’d want my complicated flows to be converted so I can make them even better. Building everything from the ground up takes way more time.

6 Likes

OK.
Can we ‘drag’ a standard flow to the AF part?
And, can we edit it, I mean can we add any AF cards and functions to it?

Pls update to latest Firmware

2 Likes

Guess you have to program that yourself as it isn’t part of the current solution.

Hmm, then You lucky… For me it work to pay twice via PayPal - and actually in store the order is still in “Waiting for payment” and yes, waiting third payment ;(

What’s Your order status actually? Same!?!

1 Like

KO criterion for me. I will not buy it.

3 Likes

Detail perhaps; but can we have the Advanced Flow icon here too, @Emile?

4 Likes

If I were a developer… Shouldn’t be a difficult addition for the Athom developers. I’d think they appreciate feedback and improve the feature based on it. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

1 Like

Agreed.

2 Likes

Status is something like “under processing”. After upgrading the firmware to 8.0 the new advanced flow is loading fine.

The question and worry I have, having received 15 confirmation emails about the purchase, was I charged 15 times for the single purchase???

Update is the good thing, but my 7xxx was also “allowing” to create advanced flow - actually a nice video + buy button. So, can i conclude, this (my current) firmware is/must also supporting the advanced flows?