[Homey Pro (Early 2023)] App unsupported list

Correct link : Rainforest Automation | Homey
Not using it but thank you for upgrade :wink:

In general, this thread has shown how awesome community developers Homey has.
Kudos to all of you involved, we really appreciate your efforts.
:clap: :+1:

4 Likes

Simple Log

1 Like

Hey Anders,

Device Capabilities has a GetInsights flowcard, which retrieves the value for x-number-of minutes ago.
You can use that for 0 minutes ago (now) and 1440 ago.

1 Like

Is there a chance that someone will convert Heiman Z-Wave app

Donation of course

1 Like

There are still some apps for me that don’t use sdk3. But I’m patient to wait. The announcement was two weeks ago.

Only with the Roborock app am I afraid there will be no update.

1 Like

regarding “Email Sender”. I asked the developer about the update to SDK3 via the reviews:

3 Likes

:see_no_evil: Oh man, I didn’t even think of asking him :joy: Thanks for the update!

You can ask the dev about his plans, maybe he likes support by Arie:
https://community.homey.app/t/simple-log-app/146

Dev @Michal_Stranik updated his other apps this week :white_check_mark: , so maybe he’ll respond here

1 Like

With currently 7 smoke detectors in use, the Abus app would be important for me.
This and all other apps from Martin P (Hikvision, Oomi, Luftdaten, Kaipule Z-Wave, Oilfox, Isolicht / HOMA) were last updated 3 years ago. Unfortunately, I have not found any contact options. A GitHub link is also not available.

EDIT
@mapulu, are you planning to update the Abus app to SDK3?

Done; asked about his/her intentions.

1 Like

I made migration to new SDK, it works for my smoke detector, so it would hopefully works also for other devices. Feel free to test new version: Heiman | Homey

5 Likes

I am hoping and fingers crossed that the MCO Home app will get updated as all my light switches are them - out off all the apps I have this one is the most important to me - as soon as it gets updated will get the new Homey pro

1 Like

Based on a contribution of @Dijker, I will release a test version of the updated MCOHome app on short term.

4 Likes

I have been in contact with the developer of the Roborock aapp and asked if there will be any update to SDK3 and if not, they are willing to transfer the app to someone else.

4 Likes

Fantastic - that’s really good news - Thank you for the info

1 Like

@Peter_Kawa <group> is also planned to be updated by the dev (Jamie).

And i already asked Nields from Simple Log, but no response as of yet.

7 Likes

You are a hero @Arie_J_Godschalk but think about you self !!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.

I would appreciate it if some more people would test the newest BetterLogic.
There must be quite a few off you out there that have it installed.
I just released a pretty well bugfixed version to test.

5 Likes

Om going to test it !

1 Like